Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 09:21 AM   #731
Webkinz :)

geochick will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Four windows open...within 10 minutes of logging in, four leaves float by! WOW! This is going to be a great Fall Fest! One is the cornucopia. The other three float on by untouched because the dreaded "PLEASE WAIT..." is flashing on the screen. If I have to wait for them, the leaves should wait for me!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 09:21 AM   #732

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Here's what I found.
9:26 leaf-squash Park
9:38 leaf- sweater Park
9:50 leaf- apple cider Park
9:56 leaf -place setting My Room
Of course I thought maybe it went on a 6 minute schedule after the first couple of leaves. Didn't happen. Also the Park was only getting trash, every 10 minutes. I am on a NA account. So I still don't see any pattern. Good thing we have a week, it's going to take that long.
Happy Hunting!
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:21 AM   #733
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

I found a orange leaf for baked butternut squarsh!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 09:24 AM   #734

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by geochick
Four windows open...within 10 minutes of logging in, four leaves float by! WOW! This is going to be a great Fall Fest! One is the cornucopia. The other three float on by untouched because the dreaded "PLEASE WAIT..." is flashing on the screen. If I have to wait for them, the leaves should wait for me!
Your post gave me hope, but I must say that I have been on WW for over an hour and have NOT SEEN any falling leaves. This happened to me last year also. I am so disappointed.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:25 AM   #735

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Where is the best place to wait for leaves? I've been online for 30 minutes but I haven't seen any leaves.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #736
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Those of you who are seeing the leaves have you adopted a pet or anything lately or do you have deluxe??? maybe only those accounts are seeing the leaves?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #737
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Here's what I found.
9:26 leaf-squash Park
9:38 leaf- sweater Park
9:50 leaf- apple cider Park
9:56 leaf -place setting My Room
Of course I thought maybe it went on a 6 minute schedule after the first couple of leaves. Didn't happen. Also the Park was only getting trash, every 10 minutes. I am on a NA account. So I still don't see any pattern. Good thing we have a week, it's going to take that long.
Happy Hunting!
It actually is on a 6 minute schedule. BUT... the "schedule" is that you have a chance at getting one every 6 minutes NOT that you will get one every 6 minutes.

Good luck!
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #738
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I have been lucky! On for half hour and 2 leaves.
Place setting and tree.
Dorri is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:30 AM   #739
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
Where is the best place to wait for leaves? I've been online for 30 minutes but I haven't seen any leaves.
Anywhere that you can see your dock.

Your room
clubhouse
playing with zumbuddies
park to collect garbage

NOT in the arcade, hamsters, or other places where your dock is not visible.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:32 AM   #740

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webfamily
Anywhere that you can see your dock.

Your room
clubhouse
playing with zumbuddies
park to collect garbage

NOT in the arcade, hamsters, or other places where your dock is not visible.
Thanks I've been hanging out in my room.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: