Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 01:41 AM   #651
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

maintenance for me. keeps logging me out
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 01:44 AM   #652
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Well...for today..2 accounts from Asia...26 total leaves....I think 5 of those were new items and the rest were reruns...guessing this was with both accounts up for around 7 hours each....I think we averaged about 1 leaf every 30 minutes...rather frustrating......using foxfire.
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 02:10 AM   #653
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

No leaves for me. Im tired. I'll tried in the morning. Hopefully get some leaves.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:26 AM   #654
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Leaves at 3:10, 3:16, 3:46, 4:22 on my Asian Act - though during the ame time I there were no leaves on my Euro. (1 new item)

Just had another go by at 4:28 - perhaps we are on a six min schedule today.

4:34 - another leaf! (on Asian nothing on Euro yet)

4:40 = another leaf! (still only one new item so far)

4:46 - another leaf (Gord Table! - something new)

Last edited by Jarrah; 09-19-2010 at 03:47 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:01 AM   #655

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

On my European acc. I saw 4 orange leaves at 8:39, 8:52, 9:21 and 9:39 am and I got only 2009 prizes.

View Post Originally Posted by Runo
On my European acc. I saw 4 orange leaves at 8:39, 8:52, 9:21 and 9:39 am and I got only 2009 prizes.
9:45 - yellow leaf - 2010 new prize

Last edited by Runo; 09-19-2010 at 04:01 AM..
Runo is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:05 AM   #656
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i have also gotten no leaves on my euro in three hours but about only 5 leaves in my asian, if this doesnt pick up i am not sure i have the time to put in expecailly when there are so many re-run prizes two an hour is really cheap and lousy, i so hope they decide to be nice and pick up the pace...................... i hope they dont decide to keep it slow during the late night hours, they usually do that and it is not right to do this...............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:18 AM   #657

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

10:15 - yellow leaf - 2009 prize
I don't see any pattern yet
Runo is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 05:05 AM   #658
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

has the leaves came to american accounts yet?

i havent gotten any on my american account

Last edited by 1Doglover; 09-19-2010 at 05:05 AM..
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 05:43 AM   #659
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by 1Doglover
has the leaves came to american accounts yet?

i havent gotten any on my american account
Yes leaves are coming on US accounts but slowly. With so many old items I don't think it will be worth the time this year if they don't pick up the pace. Two and a half hours, seven leaves with two accounts open. I was hoping to get one of each item but I don't know if that will happen for me this year. Good luck to everyone.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:26 AM   #660
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

What room do you have to be in to see the leaves? Or is it just anywhere on WW???
peggios is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: