Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 01:08 AM   #641
KelliAnn11
Webkinz :)

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Yes, they are much fewer and far between so far. I was logged in to my American account (well, Canadian, actually! ) for about an hour and a half - always in places where I could see my dock - and only 2 went by!!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 01:08 AM   #642
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I saw a leaf while playing with my zums and I clicked on it several times and nothing happened. It might work differently for others, but I won't be doing that again! I did have my computer pretty loaded up with several other windows open watching for leaves.
I had the same thing happen to me. After playing around with my Zummy I am assuming the fact that you can only "click" on the actual Zummy in the room is why you can not click on the leaf.

(My pointer is an "arrow" until I hover over the actual Zummy, it then turns into the hand that will allow me to click.)

It seems that we have found one place where you can see your dock, but you can not catch leaves.
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 01:08 AM   #643
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I had three accounts open for the past hour. Got two leaves on chrome, two on firefox, and one on ie. Not many leaves, but when one does come, boy does it fly across the screen. Much faster than in any other fest.
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 01:08 AM   #644
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

I had mine & 3 friends accounts open- I got 2 leaves on each account in 2 hours, which averages 1 per hour per account for NA accounts & last one was 1:53 am KT
Old 09-19-2010, 01:09 AM   #645
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

was on for at least an hour, saw no leaves, using internet explorer, and then had to get off because of updates. hopefully get some tomorrow, especially cause this is my first fall fest
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 01:16 AM   #646
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by xmaryxmayhemx
was on for at least an hour, saw no leaves, using internet explorer, and then had to get off because of updates. hopefully get some tomorrow, especially cause this is my first fall fest
Fall fest can be a little frustrating, but for the most part it's a lot of fun. Hopefully by the end you will have found at least one of each prize. Good luck and enjoy your first fall fest! It's a special time in WW!
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 01:20 AM   #647

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Well I'm a bit confused. I played non-stop from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm (eastern time) and never saw a floating leaf. I hope when I start playing tomorrow that will change. I love the new stuff they've added.
firepuck is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 01:25 AM   #648

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

This was on my American acct. and I was in my rooms the entire time so I could see my dock. I was bummed but it sounds like we're all still trying to figure this out.
firepuck is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 01:28 AM   #649
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by firepuck
This was on my American acct. and I was in my rooms the entire time so I could see my dock. I was bummed but it sounds like we're all still trying to figure this out.
American accounts did not start until 12 am EST so if you were there 9-11 est there wouldnt have been any leaves yet on American- only on Asian or Euro

Now that its after 12 am they will start on the American (unfortunately they dont seem to be that frequent though)

good luck on getting them
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 01:39 AM   #650

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Europe acct, just signed on, a leaf. AND GOLASHES!!!! YEA!

Got another one at 11 minutes, a fall leaf globe

Last edited by CJMM; 09-19-2010 at 01:39 AM..
CJMM is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: