Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 06:35 PM   #491
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by sz11401
Good Evening Fellow Leaf Catchers!!!

So far for me the leaves are floating by every 12 min. If you haven't gotten a leaf in a long while log out and back in again also once in awhile clear you cache.

Have Fun Everyone & Happy Fall fest!!!

Places to find Falling Leaves

1. The Party Cove
2. Clubhouse
3. Contact us page of the newspaper
4. Quizzy's
5. Kinville Academy
6. Any of your Webbies rooms
7. Gem Hunt
8. Curio Shop
9. Playing Pool in the Clubhouse
10. Playing games in your Webbies room. (except Farm Frenzy, it doesn't let you catch the leaf when your piece is moving)
11. During a trade in the Trading Room
12. Employment Office
13. Kinzstyle Outlet
14. Playing with your Zum
15. Kinzville Park (Catch leaves and collect trash at the same time)

As long as your dock is visible you'll catch a leaf.

Good evening!
demogorgon is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 06:39 PM   #492
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Have you gotten any of the new prizes yet?
Old 09-18-2010, 06:40 PM   #493
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

No I have not caught a single leaf! I have been looking for 5 hours!
Old 09-18-2010, 06:43 PM   #494
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
No I have not caught a single leaf! I have been looking for 5 hours!
Oh no!! Did you try my tips from the post above?
Old 09-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #495
Googles Club

I have not cleared my cache, but I have logged in and out. I have rebooted twice now!
Old 09-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #496
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Hello fellow leaf catchers. I havent been on in a while as WW has drove me crazy with all the glitches & everyone other bad thing WW has to offer. Fall fest is here so I had to join in.
I do have asian accounts and have cleared my caches a million times. Today Ive had 3 accounts open for a total time of 5 hours on each account. Ive managed to catch 4 leaves b4 the maintenance. And one leaf ever since.
I really shouldnt be surprised by this. I mean seriously, every time they introduce something into WW, there is a problem.
On the plus side, some items this year, I was not able to get last year or the year b4. Or at least have a very short supply of. I just hope the leaves pick up a bit or this year will b a flop like every other thing [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does.
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #497
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
I have not cleared my cache, but I have logged in and out. I have rebooted twice now!
Well that's good now just clear your temporaty internet files and that should do it. I don't clear the cookies. When the Fall Fest really kicks in they should fly by every 6min
Old 09-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #498
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Oooh, can't wait to start raking in some leaves!!
Old 09-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #499
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by sz11401
Have you gotten any of the new prizes yet?
since i last posted i got place setting, wheat sheith and one new one I got the jacket!!!! yeahhhh
Old 09-18-2010, 06:52 PM   #500
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
Hello fellow leaf catchers. I havent been on in a while as WW has drove me crazy with all the glitches & everyone other bad thing WW has to offer. Fall fest is here so I had to join in.
I do have asian accounts and have cleared my caches a million times. Today Ive had 3 accounts open for a total time of 5 hours on each account. Ive managed to catch 4 leaves b4 the maintenance. And one leaf ever since.
I really shouldnt be surprised by this. I mean seriously, every time they introduce something into WW, there is a problem.
On the plus side, some items this year, I was not able to get last year or the year b4. Or at least have a very short supply of. I just hope the leaves pick up a bit or this year will b a flop like every other thing [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does.
Welcome Back!! Once the Fall Fest really gets rolling in all 3 time zones it will be fine. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: