Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 05:47 PM   #481
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
This fall fest is what i call bordem with cometary.
Did you mean coma-tary?

This is soooooooo slow ... I give up for now!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #482
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

I hope leaves flow better tomorrow!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #483

marshmallowter. is an unknown quantity at this point

I can not wait ! I love fall! I cant wait to get prizes!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:58 PM   #484
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

I have been at it for 4 hours, and got 1 sweater, then in the last 20 minutes, I got 3 more leaves
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #485
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

4 hours and not a single leave!
Old 09-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #486

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I got two leaves before Asian maintenance and nothing since...very frustrating. At least I'm able to get some work done while I watch for leaves, but my pet sure is getting bored and hungry.

Congrats to all the winners and good luck to the rest of us!!! I hope the wind starts blowing soon...
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 06:07 PM   #487
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

I hope that there are badges this festival like the goo-goo berry fest.
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 06:08 PM   #488
Googles Club

View Post Originally Posted by dogkat13
I hope that there are badges this festival like the goo-goo berry fest.
I hope so to!
Old 09-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #489
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

OK, so I have had 3 American accounts for 2 years. Pulled a pet out of the closet and opened an Asian,...3 leaves! They better treat America better, lol.

What is the best place to sit?
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 06:17 PM   #490
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Good Evening Fellow Leaf Catchers!!!

So far for me the leaves are floating by every 12 min. If you haven't gotten a leaf in a long while log out and back in again also once in awhile clear you cache.

Have Fun Everyone & Happy Fall fest!!!

Places to find Falling Leaves

1. The Party Cove
2. Clubhouse
3. Contact us page of the newspaper
4. Quizzy's
5. Kinville Academy
6. Any of your Webbies rooms
7. Gem Hunt
8. Curio Shop
9. Playing Pool in the Clubhouse
10. Playing games in your Webbies room. (except Farm Frenzy, it doesn't let you catch the leaf when your piece is moving)
11. During a trade in the Trading Room
12. Employment Office
13. Kinzstyle Outlet
14. Playing with your Zum
15. Kinzville Park (Catch leaves and collect trash at the same time)

As long as your dock is visible you'll catch a leaf.

Last edited by sz11401; 09-18-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: