Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #461
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Maybe, but that is a very small distinction there.

I think what is called the 6 minute schedule looks like this: 12:58, 1:04, 1:10, etc.

Last edited by marcialm; 09-18-2010 at 05:13 PM..
marcialm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #462
Webkinz :)

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
Wait that is not 11 mins that is 12! the fall fest lasts for 7 days the 19th to the 25th. Count the days carefully 7! Same with the numbers. Of course! We made the most common mistake! They there fore run on a 6 minute schedule for all!
I wish it was working that way! I have still not seen a single leaf and I have been looking for more than 2 hours.. By that schedule, I should have seen a bunch of leaves... Still none
Old 09-18-2010, 05:17 PM   #463
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

This fall fest is so fun.

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
Maybe, but that is a very small distinction there.

I think what is called the 6 minute schedule looks like this: 12:58, 1:04, 1:10, etc.
They could be coming every other time.
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 05:17 PM   #464
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is definitely not being nice with their prizes. I say get rid of the old ones and break out the new ones and speed up those leaves!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #465
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is definitely not being nice with their prizes. I say get rid of the old ones and break out the new ones and speed up those leaves!

You are right!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #466
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I caught three pretty quickly (well, compaired to what was happending) 7:51, 8:09 and 8:21 (Asian time).
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #467
Googles Club

This fall fest is what i call bordem with cometary.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:30 PM   #468
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

This fall fest is what i call bordem with cometary.
Good one!!!!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #469
Googles Club

Wait that is not 11 mins that is 12! the fall fest lasts for 7 days the 19th to the 25th. Count the days carefully 7! Same with the numbers. Of course! We made the most common mistake! They there fore run on a 6 minute schedule for all!

I am completely wrong so sorry!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #470
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

not even a shadow, acorn or whisper of a leaf -- what is going on i would settle again to have the 11 minutes a part but nothing noda in a hour

my total since about 2 pm us time

2 ciders
1 place setting
1 corna stupid
2 striped togues
1 missed -- 7 leaves and sooooo boring
I want one of the globes please
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: