Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #431
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
I am still sitting here in the park, and still no leaves... I have cleared my cache and still nothing... Been here for over 30 mins.. Any suggestions?
It seems that it's taken some accounts a LONG time to start finding leaves. Some of my friends on the Deluxe thread have been trying since this morning, and only started seeing them a half an hour ago. I think if it were me, after I cleared my cache, I would restart my computer, and try from there. I don't think that we see more in the park, it's just less lonely than if we were at home sitting there.

I also think the amount of leaves you see might differ from server to server. You can find out what server you are on by looking under your pet, and there should be some letters and numbers there, and that's your server.

Beyond that, I think it just comes down to luck. I've been sitting here all day, and I've found a few, but I'm still not convinced it's worth all the time I've spent!
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #432
BlurpleBird

blurplebird is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I can't wait for Fall Fest!!!But I have been having lots of glitches on my account... They bother me.
blurplebird is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #433
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

This is ridiculous so far! Someone call the Director and ask him to start shaking the trees will ya! lol
Old 09-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #434
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
It seems that it's taken some accounts a LONG time to start finding leaves. Some of my friends on the Deluxe thread have been trying since this morning, and only started seeing them a half an hour ago. I think if it were me, after I cleared my cache, I would restart my computer, and try from there. I don't think that we see more in the park, it's just less lonely than if we were at home sitting there.

I also think the amount of leaves you see might differ from server to server. You can find out what server you are on by looking under your pet, and there should be some letters and numbers there, and that's your server.

Beyond that, I think it just comes down to luck. I've been sitting here all day, and I've found a few, but I'm still not convinced it's worth all the time I've spent!

I agree... after the mess this morning with the kids finding 4 of the 5 zums, then having the contest cancelled, and now 3 hours looking for leaves and only getting a few, old foods and items from last year...the butternut squash AGAIN??!!
Old 09-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #435

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I guess I should be happy, I am collecting lots of trash! LOL But still not a single leaf yet.. I have been looking for about 2 hours total so far and still nothing.. I hope that they come soon
Old 09-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #436
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I'm not sure why ALL the previous items needed to come back...it will be hard to get many new items with so many older ones floating around as well. No more food and miniature wall plates please!!!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #437
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

I have not found a single one all day!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #438
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

My 25th prize and I finally got one of the new ones - the gourd candle. At this rate it will take forever to get 1 each of the new ones.
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #439

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
My 25th prize and I finally got one of the new ones - the gourd candle. At this rate it will take forever to get 1 each of the new ones.
Congrats! I still can't get one and you got 25!! Wow, you must be lucky...

I'm glad that you finally were able to get a new item!!
Old 09-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #440
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Are you sure they run on a 6 min schedule?
demogorgon is offline Male
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: