Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 01:38 PM   #371
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
And here is the Gourd Table Candle -- I don't know if a picture has been posted yet.

Click the image to open in full size.
We needed that photo. yay!
demogorgon is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 01:39 PM   #372
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

apple cider hurray first leaf red --- about time lets see 11 minute timing please -- this is my first on 2 accounts
Old 09-18-2010, 01:39 PM   #373
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceOut
I was told you all might like to see this, it is the new corn display thing. (AKA, the only thing I a have gotten yet!)
It goes indoors AND outdoors.
Here is a pic of it on a table-
And here is the Gourd Table Candle -- I don't know if a picture has been posted yet.

YAY! Thanks you guys! We now have confirmed (with pictures!) that all the new prizes have begun to show up! I think this is the final update....

So just to keep record, so far this year we have found:

Woolly Golashes (shoes) *NEW for 2010!*
Lumberjack Coat *NEW for 2010!*
Lumberjack hat *NEW for 2010!*

Fall snow globe *NEW for 2010!*
Corn decoration *NEW for 2010!*
Pumpkin candle *NEW for 2010!*
Fall Festival place setting
Autumn striped toque

Autumn striped sweater
Autumn leaf plaque
Cornucopia
Butternut squash soup.
Apple cider

Potted elm tree
Wheat sheaf

Bindidog is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:40 PM   #374
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

Love that!!
Hmm, 9 leaves on 4 accounts in an hour and a half, but NO new items at all yet for me.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #375
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

miss the past ones were we got a lot -- I had a glitch in 2007 that gave me 20 posters in about 1 hour -- aaaahhhh the good old days now I am happy to have a cider to feed my pet
Old 09-18-2010, 01:42 PM   #376

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
Dh was making fun of me just because I was backing towards the kitchen so as to keep all eyes on my computer screen. I ask you - is that nice?
Oh my gosh Marcialm, I can't count the times that I've been caught in that same compromising position while waiting for leaves, etc. lol You have to admitt it is tooo funny!!!
rmimi522 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:44 PM   #377
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

Cute! It reminds me of a pumpkin table candle my mom has. I can't wait till tomorrow.
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:49 PM   #378

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Fall fest is so much fun! There are tons of prizes this year! I assume we can catch leaves at the webkinz stadium.... Good luck all!
Old 09-18-2010, 01:59 PM   #379
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I only caught one, been on for hours...usually my Asian acct, I got more than I my American accts, don't know what's going on with it?
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #380
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

I love all the new prizes. Thank you everyone for sharing.

I am just so discouraged this year with the lack of leaves floating by. I always enjoyed fall fest so much ... every 6 minutes or so you would see a leaf. But this year with being on for hours and only seeing one. Granted I did do some laundry and walk away a few times. But in years past I have done the same thing and still mamage to get a nice stash!
footie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: