Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #351
Webkinz :)

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

4 hours = 3 leaves & 3 apple cider. also when I go to quizzys to break the bordom it resets my kinz clock anywhere from 2 minutes to ten minutes then I have to log out to reset my clock to kinz time.
denim&diamonds is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 01:12 PM   #352
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

hmm on since 12:00 am asian time, not a single leaf, i have cleared my cache, tried firefox and IE, what browser are people using to get leaves?
Old 09-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #353
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
hmm on since 12:00 am asian time, not a single leaf, i have cleared my cache, tried firefox and IE, what browser are people using to get leaves?
I'm on Internet Explorer, and I have two accounts open....Have you tried restarting your computer?
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #354
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
I am having the same problems!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #355
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

2 hours and 45 minutes
3 leaves- 1 missed, 1 leaf plate and one autumn sweater

using firefox
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #356
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
2 hours and 45 minutes
3 leaves- 1 missed, 1 leaf plate and one autumn sweater

using firefox
Oh good i am using Firefox.
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 01:22 PM   #357
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

I use Google Chrome
peasioux is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #358

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Oooh, yay!!!!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #359
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Missed two while in the trading room staying out of there for now.
Puppet is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #360
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Oh, hurray!! i can't wait!
I must have those lumberjack clothes - SO many memories of my dad coming in from the barn wearing an outfit just like that through the fall and winter

Although... we'd call the image of those boots - mukluks, not galoshes. galoshes are for the rain!
I vote for a name change
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: