Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 11:50 AM   #311
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I just got the hat! Here's a picture of Nova posing with it....

Click the image to open in full size.

SOOOOO.....I just realized something....I have been consistantly finding leaves on one account, and not the other. In the past, when you would see a leaf go by on one, you could usually find a leaf on the other accounts you have open. I thought about the difference of the two accounts I'm playing on, and the one that more leaves are flying on is DELUXE. I'm going to start keeping some data, but from my perspective, it looks like the Deluxe accounts might be getting more leaves than regular accounts. Anyone else notice this trend?
I wish that was the case but so far I have 2 on each. All older items. Quite a bit of time apart. But that's ok plenty of time to click leaves. At least I got a preview how Moon will look as a lumberjack.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 11:50 AM   #312
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

No i'm on one Deluxe account,very slow.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:50 AM   #313
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Finally, a leaf...guess the wind is starting blowing,,hehe
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 11:53 AM   #314
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I wish that was the case but so far I have 2 on each. All older items. Quite a bit of time apart. But that's ok plenty of time to click leaves. At least I got a preview how Moon will look as a lumberjack.
Nova wishes she could meet Moonlight, but her momma put her on an asian account (dough!) so she can never come to + parties! She feels like the black sheep of the familiy, she isn't educated at the academy, so she can't do any tricks...poor baby!

I haven't posted this for a while, so I'm bumping it up...has anyone caught the two missing items yet? The candle and other item (i think it's a centerpiece). Let me know if you have!

"So just to keep record, so far this year we have found:

Wheat sheaf
Woolly Golashes (shoes) *NEW for 2010!*
Lumberjack Coat *NEW for 2010!*
Lumberjack hat *NEW for 2010!*

Fall snow globe *NEW for 2010!*
Fall Festival place setting
Autumn striped toque

Autumn striped sweater
Autumn leaf plaque
Cornucopia
Butternut squash soup.
Apple cider

Potted elm tree

Anything else?"
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 11:54 AM   #315

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
Not surprising -- I've had 4 accounts open from the start (2½ hours ago) and have caught just 6 leaves.

So, total of 10 hours (4 times 2½) divided by 6 leaves = one leaf about every 1.6 hours.

Bert, I have 4 accounts. I use a Mac. How do you open all accounts at once? Not very computer literate. Thanks for any help you can give me and good luck finding leaves.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #316
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

...I have been consistantly finding leaves on one account, and not the other.... I thought about the difference of the two accounts I'm playing on, and the one that more leaves are flying on is DELUXE. I'm going to start keeping some data, but from my perspective, it looks like the Deluxe accounts might be getting more leaves than regular accounts. Anyone else notice this trend?
No, I am seeing the exact opposite.

Three deluxe accounts have caught one leaf each ... the non-deluxe account has gotten five.

Sorry, to sound negative -- but, this is pretty much a waste of time, right now. I am quitting and will try later when the Euro accounts start. Can be doing much better things than this on a sunny fall day!!

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #317

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Bindidog - my acct is Deluxe and I've found a total to two leaves in nearly three hours. It's a good theory, but not holding true for me.

So far, two red leaves, one squash, one wheat sheaf.

Good luck everyone!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 12:02 PM   #318
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I just got the hat! Here's a picture of Nova posing with it....

Click the image to open in full size.

SOOOOO.....I just realized something....I have been consistantly finding leaves on one account, and not the other. In the past, when you would see a leaf go by on one, you could usually find a leaf on the other accounts you have open. I thought about the difference of the two accounts I'm playing on, and the one that more leaves are flying on is DELUXE. I'm going to start keeping some data, but from my perspective, it looks like the Deluxe accounts might be getting more leaves than regular accounts. Anyone else notice this trend?
Bindi, 3 accounts here, 2 are Deluxe. Of the three, the non deluxe is beating the pants off the other two in amount of leaves. 8 leaves compared to 5 and 3 on the deluxe ones.
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 12:04 PM   #319
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Bert, I have 4 accounts. I use a Mac. How do you open all accounts at once? Not very computer literate. Thanks for any help you can give me and good luck finding leaves.
Hi Kirt...I'm not sure if this link will work on a mac, but it is what I use to open multiple windows at once...I hope it helps

Welcome to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Bindidog - my acct is Deluxe and I've found a total to two leaves in nearly three hours. It's a good theory, but not holding true for me.

So far, two red leaves, one squash, one wheat sheaf.

Good luck everyone!
Ah shucks! As soon as I posted my theory, I started getting leaves on my regular account, and none on the deluxe! Oh well, I tried! Lol!

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
Bindi, 3 accounts here, 2 are Deluxe. Of the three, the non deluxe is beating the pants off the other two in amount of leaves. 8 leaves compared to 5 and 3 on the deluxe ones.

Alright alright! I'll keep my theories in my head! Mine are starting to do the same now as well!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 12:05 PM   #320
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Dh was making fun of me just because I was backing towards the kitchen so as to keep all eyes on my computer screen. I ask you - is that nice?
marcialm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: