Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 11:16 PM   #3011
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

well this is definelately the worst one ever for me- I think I got 20 leaves total all week even with 8 hours on today & about 40+ hours for the week. By far the worst click-to-win event ever for me
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2010, 07:19 AM   #3012
Masavonlady is on a distinguished road

Well, I tried until almost 11:30 last night. Probably found 125 leaves all week and never got a candle. Was able to get 2 prs of boots yesterday so my son & I both have a pair. This is my first time trying an event like this as I am new to Webkinz. I just hope the winter game is better planned!

Masavonlady is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 08:30 AM   #3013

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Masavonlady
Well, I tried until almost 11:30 last night. Probably found 125 leaves all week and never got a candle. Was able to get 2 prs of boots yesterday so my son & I both have a pair. This is my first time trying an event like this as I am new to Webkinz. I just hope the winter game is better planned!

Just like you, I never got a candle. Caught over 70 leaves. I gave up after catching my second pair of boots so my little on and I both got complete lumberjack outfits.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 08:58 AM   #3014
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Congrats to all on your leaf and prize collections.

See you next click Fest!!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #3015

Beesip is on a distinguished road

The Fall Fest this year seemed disjointed and not very well executed. The leaves were flying fast in Asian accounts at the start, but North America was left with very little- it appeared to me that the programming for the flying leaves was not well done because each time zone seemed to be treated differently, almost like it was one big time zone , not separate ones.

Some of the most desirable prizes ( the new ones in general, the candle and leaf globe particularly) were in very short supply although the clothing seemed to come along - I got 4 pairs of the boots from 4 successive leaves, but only got a couple of hats and coats, one leaf globe and 2 candles. Last night seemed to be the "Oldies but Goodies" - potted trees, trees , trees which are nice, but cannot be used outdoors, only indoors so its a limited use item. And the plates are soooo small you cannot see them on a wall, even in close up mode and they were flying fast yesterday, too. All in all, it was an OK experience, but probably not worth the time i spent waiting for leaves.
Beesip is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 11:16 AM   #3016
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

I was sick all weekend so I could relax in front of the computer the last four days,
my grand total of leaves are unknown because of all the food I fed my pets, I would say about 1100 leaves caught on 8 accounts. I got - coats 31 - hats 44 - boots 43 - globes 17 - candle 30 - corn 17 - and the older items more than I wanted over a hundred of each.
This event was not made for kids, my DD could not sit more than 15 min at a time and we had 8 accounts opened. She got a few good things.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: