Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #3001
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

No leaves either..clear cached and then logged out and then logged in...nothing.
Babs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #3002
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I'm happy with what I got. It's just ridiculous that they made the new prizes so difficult to get. I didn't plan on spending all of my free time this week sitting at my computer looking for leaves, but I was determined to get at least one of each.

I've got nearly 150 prizes, and still not a single candle.

But I'll just have to be content with my 150, I know not everyone was that lucky.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #3003
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Leaf just fly, it's been quite some time..10:21 pm est.
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #3004
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I'm getting leaves, slow but sure. Trouble is they are all leaf plates and toques. I was really hoping for another pumpkin candle or two. Oh well, at least I'm having success with getting trash in the park.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #3005
Babs1978

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
I'm getting leaves, slow but sure. Trouble is they are all leaf plates and toques. I was really hoping for another pumpkin candle or two. Oh well, at least I'm having success with getting trash in the park.

Click the image to open in full size.
Love the image...it's great....
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #3006
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I haven't seen many leaves recently but did decent earlier, while we watched 2 movies I got 34 leaves, during the entire week I got at least one of each for all my kiddos except the corn display, only ever found 1 of those.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:42 PM   #3007
Webkinz :)

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Another red leaf, and another potted elm, at 10:30 KT in the last room of the Kinzville Park Chat Plus ! My "muzzle" is off! Rose, Irish Setter, is BACK!
appleblossompri is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:16 PM   #3008
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Did the leaves stop??
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:25 PM   #3009
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I saw one at 11:11 but that was the only one I have seen since 8:47, I think I am giving up.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:06 PM   #3010
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Well, it's over. I didn't get many leaves at all the last couple of hours... have been spending my time (while watching for leaves) evening out things among my accounts... seeing how many spares I have for trading...
The globe looks great in some of my outdoor rooms, especially with the colored leaves on the trees & ground. I hope everyone was able to snag at least one globe or can get one in the trading rooms.
It was fun seeing the new things, and seeing a few pets wearing the new clothing, but I'm glad it's over. I need to get on with more important things in my life.
Serena is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: