Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #2991
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by babs
Leaves were moving pretty study for a few hours..now have not seen one in about a hour...wonder what happen....this happening to others.
yeah i havent gotten one in a while!!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 08:43 PM   #2992
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
yeah i havent gotten one in a while!!
This is crazy...was hoping for a study flow off leaves till midnight...oh well.
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #2993

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Just got a red leaf, another leaf plate! It took many, many clicks to get the leaf to open, and it the first I've seen in over an hour.......I want the coat!
appleblossompri is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:47 PM   #2994
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by babs
This is crazy...was hoping for a study flow off leaves till midnight...oh well.
Yeah i am glab i got everything before this
View Post Originally Posted by appleblossompri
Just got a red leaf, another leaf plate! It took many, many clicks to get the leaf to open, and it the first I've seen in over an hour.......I want the coat!
OH cool! i hope i get one soon!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #2995
Gift Guru

Lilygirl has a spectacular aura aboutLilygirl has a spectacular aura about

I've been on for 49 minutes now and I just went to the please wait message. I give up. I was really trying to be positive but I am frustrated.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #2996
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Has anyone seen any leaves ??
I haven't spotted one since about 7:00.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #2997

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

2 accounts have seen nothing, but I have an account that logged in at 9:14, saw a leaf at 9:25 and 9:47, so I'm guessing we're on an 11 minute schedule.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #2998

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Has anyone seen any leaves ??
I haven't spotted one since about 7:00.
The red leaf I saw at 9:41 KT was in the last room of the Kinzville Park (not chat plus---my "muzzle" comes off at 10:22 tonight!). I wonder if different areas of webkinz world are seeing leaves differently? Soren is getting mighty tired of waiting for all these leaves, but really wants a coat!
appleblossompri is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #2999
1 John 4:19

totaldrama is a jewel in the roughtotaldrama is a jewel in the rough

so were think an 11 minute schedule?

taken 4ever! come on [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]!
totaldrama is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:09 PM   #3000
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

I haven't seen a leaf in an hour and after 95 leaves today I only got 2 candles, one on each name. I should be happy about that but I really am not. I'm not sure of the exact count but somewhere in the range of 400 leaves and only 2 candles is ridiculous. I was really happy when I got my first one this morning, I thought it was going to be a good day but it didn't turn out that way. I usually have fun with fall fest but they really dropped the ball on this and I really hope they make it better for the snowflakes. I'm just so disappointed and frustrated. I'm sure tomorrow, or the next day at the latest when I have time to de-stress I will be really happy about what I did get but right now I am just so tired of the whole thing.
Silver8328 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: