Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 02:49 PM   #2921
Webkinz :)
Masavonlady is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I FINALLY got the boots today! Still no candle. And I need another pair of boots for my son who thinks it's boring to wait for the leaves, yet wants all the prizes. I keep getting the toque hats and not the cool stuff....ARGH! Can't webkinz release leaves with the cool stuff more often?
Masavonlady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 02:52 PM   #2922
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

For the last 4 leaves I saw, I got Please Wait... until they were off the screen! I couldn't click on them (well, I did click on them, it just didn't do any good!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #2923
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

not getting much leaves
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 03:57 PM   #2924
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

are there more leaves now?
Old 09-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #2925
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
For the last 4 leaves I saw, I got Please Wait... until they were off the screen! I couldn't click on them (well, I did click on them, it just didn't do any good!)

Quick question for you are you in a room or in the paper?
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 04:08 PM   #2926
fian5 is on a distinguished road

Normally these contests are always a little difficult, but always fun in the end. This years Fall Fest was very frustrating for our family. We had the same issues of freezing up, little to no leaves after waiting hours, same squash or torque over and over, etc. This made the kids VERY frustrated to where they did not want to even participate. Then we saw the e-mail of "More leaves and an extra day!!!" As my daughter said, "Do the people who make the leaves come know that there are suppose to be more? " My reply was "I hope so." Then she said "Maybe someone should show them how to count better!" (She is 7) Anyway, I hope if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does the Ghost this year that it does not send up all to the edge of the cliff!!!!!!! And yet I am still trying to click a leaf to get a candle! Good luck everyone!!!!
fian5 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 04:11 PM   #2927
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

seriously my pet is tired of eating his PSF!!! what ? this is crazy I never knew that could even happen
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #2928
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Just logged the two kiddos accts on, is timing still 6 minutes?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #2929
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Haven't gotten anything in 20 minutes
Old 09-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #2930
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I just rougly figured we spent (from last Saturday the 18th (Asian acct) to this Sunday (end of festival)) a grand total of about 65 to 70 hours doing this fall fest!! and I got NO globe and NO corn display!!!!! Booooooo! LOL
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: