Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 08:34 AM   #2821
Silver8328
Webkinz :)

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Trust me, I am not missing them for anything. After staring at this screen for a week now and clicking over 300 leaves and not getting that candle nothing is going to stand in my way of being able to click a leaf, lol. My friend with the asian account wasn't going to be on much yesterday so she let me on her name and said if I get a candle I can keep it. Well I was on for about 5 hours and didn't get one but I did get her quite a few toques, lol.
Silver8328 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #2822
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by EgyptObsessed
I'm sure your getting them at them same rate, just missing some because your posting or something. If you keep looking for leaves at every :5, 11, 17, 23, 29, 35, 41, 47, 53, and 59 you'll be bound to get more items.
The leaves are coming based on what time you logged on, I logged my DS on at 928 and got a leaf at 931 it is now 936 and I haven't got another yet, probably will get one at 937, my DD was logged on at 928 as well but as of now I still haven't seen a leaf on her acct. Just depends sometimes you get skipped, but that is awesome you have gotten thm every 6 min, hope it keeps up!!!

Seems like our accts are on 11 min cycles right now
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:04 AM   #2823
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
The leaves are coming based on what time you logged on, I logged my DS on at 928 and got a leaf at 931 it is now 936 and I haven't got another yet, probably will get one at 937, my DD was logged on at 928 as well but as of now I still haven't seen a leaf on her acct. Just depends sometimes you get skipped, but that is awesome you have gotten thm every 6 min, hope it keeps up!!!

Seems like our accts are on 11 min cycles right now
Actually my schedule just changed.. again. Now I have, personally, :01, 07, 13, 19, 25, 31, 37, 43, and 49

And don't know about you.

I mean , 49 and 55..

YAY So far I have all the fall fest items from 2007 until now except the Pumpkin Soup and Gourd Candle!!

Last edited by EgyptObsessed; 09-26-2010 at 09:04 AM..
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 09:14 AM   #2824
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

is anyone seeing leaves every 6 min.? mine seems to be every 12. and they're all toques!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:17 AM   #2825
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Me too!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:27 AM   #2826
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
is anyone seeing leaves every 6 min.? mine seems to be every 12. and they're all toques!
WOW! another toque. that makes 21 so far, since this started!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:37 AM   #2827
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Just missed a leaf when I was looking at another site. Saw it leaving the screen. Bet it was galoshes or candle or elm. Want galoshes the most!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:40 AM   #2828
loony9083

i have resorted to letting my DD on the computer every 12 min.! now how sad is that?
Old 09-26-2010, 10:25 AM   #2829
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

What's the current timing now?
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #2830
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

About 6 minutes now, Webkinz Waffles, I just got an autumn toque
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: