Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #2791
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
My daughter is the sweatest little girl, she keeps trying to give me one of her globes because I didn't get one, I refuse to take it, I keep telling her I will do a trade for one, and she says "but mommy just keep your stuff, I only need one" she just melts my heart when she says things like that, I still won't take it, I told her to decorate a room with one of her globes just for when she invites one of my pets over to play with hers... that made her happy but I just know one day I will log in to a gift in my mailbox which I will send it right back lol

btw my NA accts seem to be on a 11 min cycle now
Oh, that is sweet! You should probably let her give it to you - it will make her proud to share!

I don't even have my own account - what with helping the kids. Maybe some day

I am crossing my fingers that I get some on the 11 minute mark. I suppose the colors will change over to yellow prizes after midnight here?
triplets mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 10:21 PM   #2792
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Yes the colors probably will change over at midnight if not then, then it may be at 2 when they go down for daily maintance, I would try to collect as many orange prizes as you can, I am keep my kids logged on for another 40 minutes until midnight then I can log off and get them the rest tomorrow. Tryn to keep my Asian acct on for as long as I can keep my eyes open since by the time I wake up, Asian accts will be over.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:22 PM   #2793

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

11:20 - two more leaves - that is 11 minutes again for 1 of the accts. Got a squash, but missed the other one. Ugh,

I'll hang in here for another 11 min and hope...
Old 09-25-2010, 10:24 PM   #2794
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Yup both our NA accts have been on the 11 minutes too, so we got 4 more chances at orange prizes tonight
Old 09-25-2010, 10:34 PM   #2795
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Catching lots of leaves here, but still no candles for me. I've got quite a collection of everything else, though I wouldn't mind a few more potted elms.

Eyes are getting blurry... hope I can get a candle before the night is over.

Aha! I thought that the candle was one of today's prizes... but now I checked and see that it should be one of tomorrow's prizes. So i still have time to (hopefully) get at least one! And the potted elm is tomorrow too.

Last edited by momcrom; 09-25-2010 at 10:34 PM..
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:35 PM   #2796
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Catching lots of leaves here, but still no candles for me. I've got quite a collection of everything else, though I wouldn't mind a few more potted elms.

Eyes are getting blurry... hope I can get a candle before the night is over.
Are you on an Asian acct? I have had my acct logged in since 1208kt (it's now 133kt) and I have got 1 candle so it's possible if it's on an Asian acct
Old 09-25-2010, 10:36 PM   #2797

Not much to report on our NA accounts - 3 skipped this 11 minutes. The one with the ultra few and far between leaves just produced another - squash. I didn't really love butternut squash before and I definitely don't now
Old 09-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #2798
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I got a Lumberjack hat just now... && my friend sent me a Lumberjack hat today.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:44 PM   #2799

11:42 - one of the 3 accounts was on schedule with a leaf - for a place setting. Drat.
11:43 - SURPRISE - A LATE FALLING LEAF - AND ANOTHER SQUASH...

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
I got a Lumberjack hat just now... && my friend sent me a Lumberjack hat today.
That's awesome! Bet your pet will look cute in the hat!
Old 09-25-2010, 10:52 PM   #2800
Gift Guru

DS got (since 1010kt) squash, squash, lumber hat, lumber hat and a place setting!

DD got (since 1011kt) sweater, sweater, sweater, and squash
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: