Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #2781
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Our TV doubles as a computer screen, so I am hooked up to that. It at least gives me a full screen to look at for our 4 accounts, instead of trying to make them all fit somehow on the computer screen
The one in our bedroom does to but hubby takes it over around football season so I am stuck with living room and laptop haha.. Our living room and bedroom are both same size so it's okay but I can connect to the internet through my wii too just not sure about being able to open multiple windows... maybe i'll try
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #2782
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

My son pulled the recliner way up close to the TV for me so I'd be comfortable while I catch leaves for him. ha ha. But I am thinking of what my mother always said about not sitting so close to the TV
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #2783
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Yes, I just got the gourd candle and the toque.
Thank you muchly.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:50 PM   #2784
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
Are the Asian accounts showing the yellow leaf prizes?
Yes they sure are, been getting a lot of toques, but have seen 2 candles and 1 elm several plates too
Old 09-25-2010, 09:52 PM   #2785

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Howdy!!! I actually talked to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and they told me the leaves have to be activated. I usually do log out and back in but I wait at least 30 min, so now I have been logged in since 1208kt asian time and got my first leaf at 1239
See, I knew I read that here somewhere!! Thank you for reporting it. It has helped me! I have now seen a leaf on that account, but boy are they far between tonight.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #2786
Gift Guru

They definately are! I logged in at 1208kt first leaf 1238kt nothing since
Old 09-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #2787
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

I've spent quite a few hours over the last 6 days looking for leaves with 3 accounts open, I think I'm done with it. I can't really complain about my total leaf count - I got 180 - but I wish the prizes were more evenly dispersed. My totals: 30 squash, 27 sweaters, 27 cornucopias, 23 apple ciders, 16 place settings, 14 wheat sheafs, 9 lumberjack coats, 8 sunset toques, 8 wall plates, 6 potted elms, 6 lumberjack hats, 3 galoshes, 2 gourd candles, 1 tree globe, and ZERO corn displays.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 09-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #2788
Gift Guru

My daughter is the sweatest little girl, she keeps trying to give me one of her globes because I didn't get one, I refuse to take it, I keep telling her I will do a trade for one, and she says "but mommy just keep your stuff, I only need one" she just melts my heart when she says things like that, I still won't take it, I told her to decorate a room with one of her globes just for when she invites one of my pets over to play with hers... that made her happy but I just know one day I will log in to a gift in my mailbox which I will send it right back lol

btw my NA accts seem to be on a 11 min cycle now

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-25-2010 at 10:08 PM..
Old 09-25-2010, 10:09 PM   #2789

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
They definately are! I logged in at 1208kt first leaf 1238kt nothing since
Nothing here in the last 30 minutes on 3 of the accounts and just the one on the account that had none in the previous half hour, so I logged out and back in again. One leaf every 30 minutes isn;t too encouraging - and I need another lumberjack hat and a corn display tonight... I'm afraid they won't be there tomorrow, based on the reports from those of you with Asian accts.

Update : two leaves on the accounts that last had them at 10:35 - this is 11:08 - one squash and one place setting. Discouraging... I thought they "shook the trees" for us this weekend ???
Old 09-25-2010, 10:13 PM   #2790
Gift Guru

Yea they shook em alright, they shook more of the old prizes outta them lol my DS's acct has got (I missed the first leaf) but the last two were squash and squash and been logged in since 1010kt and my DD has got sweater, sweater and sweater been logged in since 1011kt and my Asian acct has got plate and plate been logged in since 1208kt asian time Asian acct just got another candle, that puts me at 4 candles 0 globes and 0 corn displays

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-25-2010 at 10:16 PM..
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: