Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #2771
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I was doing ok at 9, seeing a few leaves, but I have only seen 3 in the last hour - all at about the same time on 3 different accounts. I've taken over the TV at home with 4 accounts open on the big screen, but haven't seen many leaves.

10:24 - just saw 2 leaves at the same time (on 2 different accounts, of course) but only caught one. At least it was the corn display! Yay!

On the other one, I must have clicked the communal contest ad instead and it switched pages and my leaf was gone

Last edited by triplets mom; 09-25-2010 at 09:26 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #2772
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I was on 6 min before I logged off a bit ago, now been on for 20 min no leaves
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:36 PM   #2773
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I agree!

Worse than before.....Placemats and squash..I have spent hours and hours on this and still have NOT ONE candle and NOT one pair of galoshes!!!
You won't get either on a North American account today. You will have to wait until Sunday for the candle and the galoshes (they were in the yellow leaves).
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:40 PM   #2774

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

10:35 - two more leaves - a sweater and a squash - same time on 2 different accounts

so - for one account - that's 11 minutes apart.

So maybe this is a 5 or 6 minute schedule and I didn't get a leaf on the in between time?

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I was on 6 min before I logged off a bit ago, now been on for 20 min no leaves
I have one account open that isn't seeing leaves, so I logged out and back in again. I hope this will help - it has before.

I read here somewhere that someone called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and they suggested this, because when you log in your account has to be activated for leaves and it doesn't always happen...

Last edited by triplets mom; 09-25-2010 at 09:40 PM..
Old 09-25-2010, 09:42 PM   #2775
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I think I am going to head into the living room and try clicking leaves through my wii on our lcd, that might be fun lol add some entertainment anymore haha
Old 09-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #2776
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the 'shaken' trees have been a little nicer, but I'm still a little behind on items. I have the three lumberjack coats and hats that I wanted (plus a couple of extras) and I did manage to get a globe for all three accounts.

I finally got the corn display today. So, now I just need a couple of galoshes tomorrow and maybe one extra candle.

I am in good shape to finish up what I was hoping for, but it has been a LONG week. Lots of staring at the screen, trying to do things in between leaf falls so I didn't miss that 'one' leaf that would hold what I was looking for.

It has been nice to only have one color of leaves floating as it makes the odds a little bit better on getting those new items, but I do wish there was still a chance to see all the items again. If someone couldn't be on all three days, then they lost out on some items.

I will echo what others have said. After years of 'floating' objects, you would think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would have a pretty decent idea of what to do. It shouldn't take people complaining about the fest to have things fixed. The programmers should have already thought about this. Maybe with the complaints this Fall Fest, the snowflakes will fall better.

Good luck everyone!
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #2777
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
10:35 - two more leaves - a sweater and a squash - same time on 2 different accounts

so - for one account - that's 11 minutes apart.

So maybe this is a 5 or 6 minute schedule and I didn't get a leaf on the in between time?

I have one account open that isn't seeing leaves, so I logged out and back in again. I hope this will help - it has before.

I read here somewhere that someone called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and they suggested this, because when you log in your account has to be activated for leaves and it doesn't always happen...
Howdy!!! I actually talked to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and they told me the leaves have to be activated. I usually do log out and back in but I wait at least 30 min, so now I have been logged in since 1208kt asian time and got my first leaf at 1239
Old 09-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #2778
Gifted

Howdy!!! I actually talked to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and they told me the leaves have to be activated. I usually do log out and back in but I wait at least 30 min, so now I have been logged in since 1208kt asian time and got my first leaf at 1239
Are the Asian accounts showing the yellow leaf prizes?
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #2779

I think I am going to head into the living room and try clicking leaves through my wii on our lcd, that might be fun lol add some entertainment anymore haha
Our TV doubles as a computer screen, so I am hooked up to that. It at least gives me a full screen to look at for our 4 accounts, instead of trying to make them all fit somehow on the computer screen
Old 09-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #2780

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
Are the Asian accounts showing the yellow leaf prizes?
Yes, I just got the gourd candle and the toque.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: