Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #2761
ow!I love my flute!
Webkinz :)

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

horrible for me..........
Cin9000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #2762
ell I'll be, OPUS is
Gifted

bowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Talking Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
I am getting them by the dozen!
Hey Googles, I think I saw you in the park on "trash runs" man, you were fast but I gotta admit, the leaf flow has beeeeeeen absolYOUtely horrible! Seems from most folks perspective too. Yup, you IZ a lucky ducky [Whoops Google]
Ellen

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Just logged on ... how's it lookin?
Click the image to open in full size.

He says it all!

Ellen

Last edited by bowzerbird; 09-25-2010 at 06:14 PM..
bowzerbird is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:17 PM   #2763
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

One day when I called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], I spoke to a gentleman, I told him believe me you all got to do something, it's really making a lot of people upset. I said I am not trying to be a whinner or anything, I just wanted you to have the heads up. He replied by saying he was sorry and they would work on it, I also told him, "In your spare time you should check out this forum I am a part of, read everyone's concerns" I said they aren't mad because they can't get 100's of globes or 100's of anything, they are just wanting it to be a little fun and get some new prizes, he then asked me "Webkinz Insider forum", I told him yes, he said "Believe me, we do read those posts!!"

So hopefully he will read this one!

I remember when I first joined Webkinz and Webkinz Insider, I remember all the fun I had with my kids and I remember how much fun they had. I dropped an insane amount of money into webkinz for myself and my two kids. None and absoultely none of that matters to me, what matters to me is coming here and laughing and joking about missing a leaf, we were okay with missing a leaf or a flake because we knew we had an opportunity to get another. This thread in particular just drags you down, and it is because of this fall fest, nobody can report anything good, ya know. I am not saying anything other then [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] hasn't made this FF very much fun for us as adults (who are addicted to this craze, lol) but more importantly for the kids. My daughter doesn't even want to log on her account anymore, because she tries to do stuff in WW and never gets a leaf, she has to sit and stare at one page for as long as I let her and it's boring for her. She was on for an hour earlier and didn't see a single leaf because she was doing dailies, or playing in her pet's room, decorating etc. As far as my son, well after his 8th yes EIGHTH sweater in a row, he decided it wasn't worth the time, he could go play somewhere else and have more fun, it's sad. Like I sad I am 100% sure nobody was complaining because they were being greedy and wanted all new prizes and wanted that new prize every 5 minutes, that is not the case, some of us just wanted at least 1 of each of the new prizes. I wish I could advocate for everyone and fix this, just to see everyone happy and having fun again, why doesn't [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] want this! It's the end of the event why not just rush us with maybe 5 to 7 leaves an hour (that would only be 1 leaf every 8 to 12 minutes) why make some wait for hours like they have all week, I am hoping Sunday morning when I log on, everyone is cheering and happy [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] surprises us with all prizes (yes even the old) with leaves falling everywhere (by then the Asian accts, will be out of the mix, but at least some will get something)

Okay my vent is over... thank you everyone lol I just feel awful for those of you who aren't getting much of anything!

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-25-2010 at 06:21 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #2764
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

yay me...i fineally got the corn display. it only took 4 days! it was a red leaf too.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #2765

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Looks like I am on a six minute schedule. Took 18 minutes to catch first leaf. I GOT A LUMBERJACK HAT! I now have 5 coats and 2 hats. (plus a lot of old stuff) I hope to get some golashes tomorrow. Hang in there and be patient. Good luck
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #2766
ell I'll be, OPUS is
Gifted

bowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Hey Momma,

[didn't want to put all the text in to take up too much space]

You speak for all of us and I for one REALLY appreciate ALL you have done for us, calling [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], making the leaf explanation thread [printed it out & THANKS!!] etc.. Yes, I hope they read these forums [WI & WA]. I for one especially, feel bad for kids because they do get bored if they aren't "rewarded" and also, for us adults who spend so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on our Webeeze.
Hopefully folks who got to visit the touring Van told the reps what [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to improve to help get OUR "Happiness" level up to 100%. Know what I mean, jellybean.

Again, Momma, THANK YOU!!

Ellen

[I have 18 Crocs ~ yup, I IZ CWAYZEE ~ when the Wshop sells straight jackets, I'll be sure to buy several!!!]
bowzerbird is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #2767
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Oh my goodness! I thought [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] was suposed to have improved the situation with the leaves. On our 7 US accounts this is absolutely the WORST it's been all week long. Leaves are falling on our 3 Deluxe accounts but it won't let me click on them because PLEASE WAIT appears. Every now and then a leaf appears on one of the 4 non-deluxe accounts, but the prizes are always squash or something old. At least during the week I got a few jackets and hats.

Our family has a total of 14 accounts (8 deluxe and 6 regular) in three different time zones. Thus far we have acquired a grand total of ONE pair of boots, ONE globe, and THREE corn displays. Each account has probably received at least one jacket and hat. No globes on any of the accounts and no pumpkin thing (whatever it's called). Pretty sad that I had to find out from WIKI that a pumpkin display prize exists this year instead of acquiring one from a leaf.

Click-to-wins have been around forever in WW. How is possible for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to mess this one up so badly? After this many years their programming should be nothing less than perfect!! I'm not seeing any benefit to their having added an extra day to the event. Just one more day of utter frustration.
I agree!

Worse than before.....Placemats and squash..I have spent hours and hours on this and still have NOT ONE candle and NOT one pair of galoshes!!!
Old 09-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #2768
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Well

Acct 1 was logged on for 2 hours and got 8 leaves

Acct 2 was logged on for 2 hours and got 6 leaves

Acct 3 was logged on for 2 hours and got 12 leaves
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #2769
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I FINALLY got the elusive corn display!! After a full day of about 1 sweater an hour, I am glad I at least got 1 corn display out of all the waiting around.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:10 PM   #2770
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

HI everyone! what is the current leaf timing?
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: