Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 02:13 PM   #2751
Silver8328
Webkinz :)

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I haven't seen any in an hour and even before that it has been very slow, definitely the slowest day for me. I really hope they speed them up when they switch over to the yellow leaf prizes or else I won't be getting that candle. 311 leaves and still didn't get all the new items. There is something seriously wrong with that. Hopefully they learn from this and don't ever use this many old prizes again.
Silver8328 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 03:51 PM   #2752
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I am not seeing leaves, I have been on for a bit on several accts and one leaf squash

I finally got the colorful corn display, its not very colorful

Last edited by CCBMom; 09-25-2010 at 03:51 PM..
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #2753
codaykinz

DayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

They are supposed to fly more often today and tomorrow. But not for me i have cleared out my cache, and the last one i fund was at 2:43 MST!
DayKinz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:28 PM   #2754
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone been in the park? how are the leaves doing there?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #2755
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

I just moved to the park, and got a leaf right away. Been on for 1 hour & caught 4 leaves in that time, last one in the park.
By the way - Mr Moo is selling ice cream this hour (5PM KT) in the park.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #2756
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Oh my goodness! I thought [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] was suposed to have improved the situation with the leaves. On our 7 US accounts this is absolutely the WORST it's been all week long. Leaves are falling on our 3 Deluxe accounts but it won't let me click on them because PLEASE WAIT appears. Every now and then a leaf appears on one of the 4 non-deluxe accounts, but the prizes are always squash or something old. At least during the week I got a few jackets and hats.

Our family has a total of 14 accounts (8 deluxe and 6 regular) in three different time zones. Thus far we have acquired a grand total of ONE pair of boots, ONE globe, and THREE corn displays. Each account has probably received at least one jacket and hat. No globes on any of the accounts and no pumpkin thing (whatever it's called). Pretty sad that I had to find out from WIKI that a pumpkin display prize exists this year instead of acquiring one from a leaf.

Click-to-wins have been around forever in WW. How is possible for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to mess this one up so badly? After this many years their programming should be nothing less than perfect!! I'm not seeing any benefit to their having added an extra day to the event. Just one more day of utter frustration.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #2757
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

I am getting them by the dozen!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 09-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #2758
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
I am getting them by the dozen!
you're lucky!!!!
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #2759
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Oh my goodness! I thought [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] was suposed to have improved the situation with the leaves. .......
Insult to injury?
Fri was only "red leaf" prizes
Sat is only "orange leaf" prizes
and presumably
Sun will be only "yellow leaf" prizes
Wizard is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:56 PM   #2760
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Just logged on ... how's it lookin?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: