Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #2721
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

If the Euro and NA accounts continue to follow what the Asian accounts have done, there won't be any more of the former "red leaf" prizes (cider, cornucopia, sheaf, coat, globe).

At midnight Friday Asian time (10am EST), Asian accounts switched to getting the former "orange" prizes in their red leaves -- and ONLY the orange prizes (squash, sweater, place setting, hat, corn display). That continued all day (Sat) until midnight -- about 2-1/2 hours ago -- when they started getting the former "yellow" prizes in the red leaves.

If Euro and NA do the same, we've seen the last of the "red" prizes, and midnight in each time zone tonight will be the last chance to get the "orange" prizes (delivered in red leaves). Sunday will be all "yellow" prizes (toque, potted elm, wall plate, galoshes, table candle).
WebCats139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 10:37 AM   #2722
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Ok so far I have been on for over 30 min and no leaves. UGH!!!
Old 09-25-2010, 10:46 AM   #2723
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] accidentally knocked the trees down when trying to "shake" them. I am not seeing leaves... things are definitely worse now. No techs will be doing anything at this point, so it would seem the remainder of Fall Fest will be a big time bust. It's back to sitting for an hour to maybe get 1 leaf.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:05 AM   #2724
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

I've been getting a good amount of leaves, but half of them are squash.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #2725
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

webkinz is freezing up on me constantly..that didn't happen yesterday when i was trying to find the leaves..
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #2726
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
webkinz is freezing up on me constantly..that didn't happen yesterday when i was trying to find the leaves..
I keep getting "please wait" when the leaves come in, but I find if I click it violently I can still catch it most of the time.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:12 AM   #2727
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

i am getting it whenever i log in..
Old 09-25-2010, 11:15 AM   #2728

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

What in the world is [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] doing, seriously!?!
Now Webkinz is just Dragginnnnggggly slow!
and no leaves for me since I logged on 20 minutes ago.

yep, i'm stuck on please wait,
figures
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:18 AM   #2729
Liberty

yeah..i can't even get items from storage because it's freezing up soo bad..
Old 09-25-2010, 11:20 AM   #2730
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
What in the world is [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] doing, seriously!?!
Now Webkinz is just Dragginnnnggggly slow!
and no leaves for me since I logged on 20 minutes ago.

yep, i'm stuck on please wait,
figures
i know same here its making me mad haha
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: