Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 08:56 AM   #2711
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I don't even like most of the orange leaf prizes (and that's all I have been getting today with the red leaves). If this is [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s way to peak our interest, it isn't working! I will not sit here all day for more striped sweaters and butternut squash! It is a shame they did it this way. All day yesterday, with 6 accounts open, I only got 2 of the globes. I didn't even receive enough to put 1 on each of my family's accounts (including the couple I received earlier in the week). It is not worth it today to sit for hours because I think that colorful corn display is not so colorful and (JMO) it is ugly!! I have a couple from earlier in the week and I don't want any more! LOL! Even if I did sit here all day (like I have for most of the festival) my chances are not good to getting much (if any) of the new prizes.

I will watch for leaves while I am doing my dailies today, but that is it! I might have my Asian accounts open later while I am doing my dailies and see if they can get any of the yellow-leaf prizes. There is NO food in the yellow-leaf prizes!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 08:57 AM   #2712
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

I only got two so far.. thanks [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]. I want to find my pattern. *glares*
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 09-25-2010, 09:05 AM   #2713

tinamy is on a distinguished road

I've been on for one hour and nothing! This week I got lots of squash and cider. 1 lumber jack hat 1 lumber jack coat 3 placemats 2 trees 1 globe 2 wheat 3 striped sweaters 2 striped hats
tinamy is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:11 AM   #2714
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

Don't rub it in xD All I got is well all lot of stuff from past years just minus a couple from the first year.. but All I could get this year was 1 apple cider and 1 sweater which I already have
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 09-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #2715
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

YAY! All my American accounts are getting red leaves but ORANGE prizes! I finally got the Lumberjack hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:18 AM   #2716
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Well I think I'm done for the day, the leaves aren't flying any faster then they were two or three days go, and when they do come, it's just squash, cider or a sweater, laundry actually sounds more appealing than this lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #2717
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I just need a globe and shoes. Have 1 of everything else. Plus I want a Elm Tree
Old 09-25-2010, 09:47 AM   #2718
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

So I logged back in... for what reason I don't know lol

If anyone is interested in knowing, all accts (asian, na) are both on 11 min cycle
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:54 AM   #2719
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

Is anyone seeing anything other than red leaves with orange prizes? I was hoping for a snow globe, because the leaves were red, until I realized they all were the orange prizes.

My 4 accounts (3 Am and 1 E) are all on the 6 min cycle. I'm averaging 3 leaves/hour on each account.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:16 AM   #2720
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

My NA accounts are on a 6 minute cycle.
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: