Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 07:04 AM   #2701
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I don't clear my cache anymore, for the same reasons, seemed after I did, the leaf timing was slower, I seem to be on a 5-6 min cycle on my NA accts my asian acct has been logged in for 20 min now with nothing
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 07:04 AM   #2702
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

I've been getting the lumberjack hat this morning, so I'm hoping to get my first corn display. My leaves are all red.

I'm on a 6 minute cycle.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:08 AM   #2703
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I still haven't gotten any

after an hour

Yay! Got a leaf! Baked Butternut squash though
Old 09-25-2010, 07:12 AM   #2704
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Well at this point I bet Sunday's prizes will be yellow so I guess my chances at a globe are over, boooo.... I didn't get a globe or a corn display, and my asian account now is logged in for almost 30 minutes no leaves which equals no nothings... oh well, hopefully I still get the kiddos some more prizes

I really thought with them extending it a day, the leaves would really fly on ALL accounts and we wouldn't be skipped as much, but now it's the weekend nobody is there to fix any problems that may come about so, I am chalking it up to one fall fest mess lol and hope the winter fest is better
Old 09-25-2010, 07:26 AM   #2705
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Good morning all! Sounds like it is the "same old" this morning! I just logged in and will report when I get something.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:33 AM   #2706
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
since i cleared my cache for the first time in this festival, my leaf count on all three accts (each time zone) has gone DOWN...................

so im wondering if people should clear their cache?????????

I VERY rarely clear my cache for that very reason. I wonder if maybe for certain computers, its good to clear cache. I cant say its the wrong thing to do but as far as [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] "fests", when I clear cache leaves or flakes are non existant but I know for the Disney ads, I didnt see any ads until I cleared my cache.
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:34 AM   #2707
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I've had three Asian accounts open since 1 am EST and they have all been on a 6-minute cycle now for over 5 hours. Seeing as how there are no "after school" hours on the weekend, I wonder how long this will continue.

Also, since on Friday we got only the "red" prizes and so far today (Saturday) have been getting only the "orange" prizes (dressed in red), I wonder if tomorrow will be the "yellow" prizes (still dressed in red).

I realize that people were reporting "orange" prizes on their Asian accounts on Friday, but remember that in Asia it WAS already Saturday (as of 10am EST). So that makes perfect sense.

I hope we haven't seen the last of the "red" prizes; I was hoping for more of the tree globes.
my leaves are few and far between but I have gotten a lumberjack coat and a cider this morning in addition to the prizes you would normally find in an orange leaf, so maybe there's still hope for those of you looking for red leaf prizes...I'll just hope for yellow leaf prizes tomorrow..I really like that pumpkin candle
Old 09-25-2010, 07:44 AM   #2708

suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I got a leaf at the 17 minute mark. I think it was orange-place mat. I just missed one at the 7 minute mark on another account.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:47 AM   #2709
Gift Guru

So here is my update for the hour

Acct 1 Asian logged on at 943kt leaf at 1015 kt squash nothing since

Acct 2 NA logged on at 744kt leaves at 757kt sweater 802kt sweater 814 miss 820 sweater and 844 squash nothing since

Acct 3 NA logged on at 746kt leaves at 758kt lumberjack hat 828kt squash and 834kt place setting nothing since
Old 09-25-2010, 07:48 AM   #2710

I just got a leaf on the account that went 17 minutes. At the 6 minute mark. Was a squash. I need boots and hats!
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: