Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #2681
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Wow another Asian acct confirmed... strange!! But go figure, I just wanted 1 stinkin globe and tonight there is an abundance of red leaves and my dawgone red leaves are being kind enough to hand out orange prizes lol
I have gotten a good many Globes so I am glad to be getting the Displays.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 08:46 PM   #2682
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I am going to try opening my 4 accounts again

Only opening 3 for now I guess, instead.

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 09-24-2010 at 08:46 PM..
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #2683
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

So are the leaves coming more regularly? Just got home and can loo for leaves for the day.
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:00 PM   #2684
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

my asian i got a stipe sweater.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #2685
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I got a sweater on my asian acct, red leaf, but I am not seeing any leaves right now, one or two in the last hour on all accts.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:04 PM   #2686
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by iamsusie2
So are the leaves coming more regularly? Just got home and can loo for leaves for the day.
Yes the leaves are flying at 5 min cycles, however, they are ALL red leaves, no other color has been seen since [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s announcement that the FF will extend until Sundy. Asian accts are also seeing ALL red leaves but not red leaf prizes, they are seeing the red leaves with orange prizes
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:18 PM   #2687

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes the problem. I still need boots and hats to go with the five lumberjack coats. I am tired. Good night and Good Luck to all. Be back in the morning and hope the trees are shakin'.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:27 PM   #2688
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Yes the leaves are flying at 5 min cycles, however, they are ALL red leaves, no other color has been seen since [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s announcement that the FF will extend until Sundy. Asian accts are also seeing ALL red leaves but not red leaf prizes, they are seeing the red leaves with orange prizes
thanks for answering. I bought a vacation ticket and I am in a party in yellow.

I will report the leaf activity there. So far, one in the asian account.

10:-26+red leaf (placemat).

Last edited by iamsusie2; 09-24-2010 at 09:27 PM..
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #2689
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Have been on 5 minute schedule but only have gotten old junk nothing new out of 12 or 13 leaves.
volblaster is offline Male
Old 09-24-2010, 09:44 PM   #2690
Masavonlady is on a distinguished road

I have been on my account for 6 hours (don't ask). This afternoon the leaves were coming every 5 - 10 min. However, after spending all my time on here like a lunatic I STILL haven't gotten the boots or the candle. Only got the lumberjack hat due to a trade.Have gotten one placemat & one leaf globe. The good news is, I can host a party of 26 with my leaf plates. AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Masavonlady is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: