Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #2641
TIRED OF BEING WACKY
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Maybye someone should contact [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]!?
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #2642
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Could someone show a picture of the Galoshes?
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #2643
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

I missed a red leaf because I was doing school!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #2644
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
Could someone please show a picture of the Galoshes?
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #2645
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

man they really messed me up. i was on 5s and a leaf showed up after 39 min. now they are on 10 min. cycle again.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #2646
crazydragon83

crazydragon83 is on a distinguished road

my leaves have vanished... i was getting them often before but none for like an hour now..
crazydragon83 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:52 PM   #2647
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

HELP! please. Just got home from work & my computer has been down all week!! My son-in-law fixed it today so I'm just getting started.

Can anyone tell me the current time schedule????
crosses is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #2648
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by crosses
HELP! please. Just got home from work & my computer has been down all week!! My son-in-law fixed it today so I'm just getting started.

Can anyone tell me the current time schedule????
Crosses, good to hear your comp up and working, and you have an extra day too, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] extended it one more day (til sunday)

right now they are on for me probably he 5 min cycle i am getting leaves at 5, 10 and 15 min intervals...
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:57 PM   #2649
crazydragon83

crazydragon83 is on a distinguished road

random.. seems to be different for everyone... they are on 5 minute intervals... but they skip 5, 10, 15 minutes often... some people get leaves often other people are getting 1 leaf every hour or two. good luck
crazydragon83 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:23 PM   #2650
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

I got one at :11, :37 and :44, random.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: