Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 09:00 AM   #2521
Webkinz :)

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Thanks for the update, I have gotten hardly anything, and I have have switched web browsers . I will keep an eye on the news.
zenta7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 09:00 AM   #2522
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I imagine it will be around 11am that we will see the new announcement
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #2523
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I imagine it will be around 11am that we will see the new announcement
Thanks for sharing your info!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #2524
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Thanks for sharing your info!
That's just my guess, she did not tell me when the announcement will be posted, she just said it would be posted and to keep an eye out for it. Usually around 11am central time my Asian account kicks me off and when I get back on, the newz is updated and because Asian accts are a day ahead of everyone else, I just assume tomorrow is the last day therefore, tomorrow (Saturday) is when they will post the announcement.... so I am hoping it is today for Asian accts anyway so we can see what it says.

btw kayembee, I love your avvie/siggy!!!!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:18 AM   #2525
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Here is what I did

Cleared my cache, restarted my computer and then logged onto eat accout. I feed my pets or change the page I am on (go from contact us page to comment and suggestions page) every 5 or so minutes. That is the only way I have found I can keep my pets on a schedule. I still go long periods of time without leaves though. My son's NA acct was logged on and didn't get his first leaf for close to 40 minutes. My daughter's NA acct got 3 leaves in an hour, and my acct which is asian only got 3 leaves in an hour. Don't log out after only waiting 10 minutes, wait a little longer. I think it takes some time ya know [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] could have it set up that sometimes the leaves do not activate right away, this would be to prevent us from logging on just for the leaves, maybe we have to be in WW for a bit for it to work, who really knows but these are just ideas for why some of us are seeing long wait times before seeing our first leaf. It could just be when you log on. I am going to log on for about 20 minutes, then I got to take my son to school, when I get back we'll see how it goes over the next hour.

Good Luck everyone! I hope the trees shake and we can get some leaves falling today.
I feel really stupid asking this because I know I should know the answer, but what is an NA account????
peggios is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:18 AM   #2526
fian5 is on a distinguished road

is anyone seeing leaves right now? I logged in about 30 minutes ago, caught 1 leaf on 3 accts right away and now nothing.
fian5 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #2527

fashion_girl is on a distinguished road

A NA account means it is a North American
fashion_girl is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #2528
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm getting leaves, but they are just toques and squash

I'm going to start filling the toques with teh squash and use them as sticky bombs and go storm [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] headquarters! Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:24 AM   #2529
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
I feel really stupid asking this because I know I should know the answer, but what is an NA account????
I did it for all accounts NA and Asian (and definately not stupid for asking!!!)
Old 09-24-2010, 09:28 AM   #2530
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

I did it for all accounts NA and Asian (and definately not stupid for asking!!!)
As long as I have been playing, and as many Fall Fests and other click to win contests I have played, I should have thought of that. Thank you. Asian accounts are done right? How about European???
peggios is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: