Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 06:51 AM   #2491
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I must say , this is the WORST Fall Fest I have ever participated in and I've been participating in them since 2005. The leaves are so infrequent and when you do get one after many hours, you get old items. I have spent hours upon hours from the start of this event and have only caught 16. Its pathetic! come on [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], enough already cant you make them go any faster! Geesh!! I am getting more and more disappointed with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] each time they try to do an event! Disappointing for the kids is saying the least!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 07:02 AM   #2492
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Where's the leafies??
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:04 AM   #2493
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yay, first leaf of the day! NA account - sheaf.
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #2494
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Okay ... in an hour

Acct 1 Asian got 3 leaves (908, 918 and 948 all kt)

Acct 2 NA got 1 leaf (742kt)

Acct 3 NA got 3 leaves (714, 723 and 750 all kt)
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:14 AM   #2495
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Still nothing on my American accts, did get 3 on the Asian acct 9:40, 9:45 & 10:00
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:31 AM   #2496
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everyone!

I'm guessing that the NA leaves are 9 min apart (at least from webkinzmomma's post). Anyone else seeing them at 9 minutes? I'm patiently waiting for my first leaves on my accounts.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:32 AM   #2497
Webkinz :)

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

I first logged on 2 hours ago and have not seen any leaves on NA account. I have tried logging out and in again and clearing the cache. Nothing works.

Seems funny that some people can get them and some not so lucky.

I wonder if it does have something to do with the server an account is on.

I will keep trying though as there is only today and tomorrow and am still looking for more of some new items and some I have not gotten any of.

Wishing everyone good luck ------
China is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:40 AM   #2498
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Been on for 45 minutes and no leaves.

Time to go to work now, wishing you all wind that blows the leaves in your direction.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:42 AM   #2499
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Here is what I did

Cleared my cache, restarted my computer and then logged onto eat accout. I feed my pets or change the page I am on (go from contact us page to comment and suggestions page) every 5 or so minutes. That is the only way I have found I can keep my pets on a schedule. I still go long periods of time without leaves though. My son's NA acct was logged on and didn't get his first leaf for close to 40 minutes. My daughter's NA acct got 3 leaves in an hour, and my acct which is asian only got 3 leaves in an hour. Don't log out after only waiting 10 minutes, wait a little longer. I think it takes some time ya know [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] could have it set up that sometimes the leaves do not activate right away, this would be to prevent us from logging on just for the leaves, maybe we have to be in WW for a bit for it to work, who really knows but these are just ideas for why some of us are seeing long wait times before seeing our first leaf. It could just be when you log on. I am going to log on for about 20 minutes, then I got to take my son to school, when I get back we'll see how it goes over the next hour.

Good Luck everyone! I hope the trees shake and we can get some leaves falling today.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:42 AM   #2500
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I just logged on, but have only about 20 minutes before I have to leave. I'll let you all know if I see anything.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: