Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 10:36 AM   #241
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Yay! They didn't retire any prizes!
demogorgon is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 10:37 AM   #242
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

All that's happening on my account is that my pet is getting hungry.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 10:37 AM   #243
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by jajwag
here we go again, [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] needs to crank up the leaves falling!!!!
The 6 mins is not working. I have been on for over an hour and
got no leaves at all..........THIS IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS
I havve cleared and cleared my cookies, etc.
[notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] is soooooooo stingy with this stuff, it's not even fun
anymore!!!! THANKS [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] for another failed year for your
customers!!!!
Jajwag, if it makes you feel better, I remember it started out slow at first last year. By the end of the contest, the 6 minute times were VERY consistent, and everyone got the prizes they were waiting for. My guess is that they know people who have asian accounts will have a head-start over everyone else, and perhaps they make the leaves slower today to make it more equal. Think about the clubhouse right now....kids are going to trade everything they have for the new prizes, that they will have a chance to win tomorrow. I think it keeps those unfair trades at a minimum. (which is good for the kiddos!)
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 10:37 AM   #244
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

I have been waiting 24 minutes and no sign of anything.
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #245
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
This is wonderful Melissa! I think you are the first person to win this prize so far! Congrats!!! I will put it on our list

"So just to keep record, so far this year we have found:

Wheat sheaf
Woolly Golashes (shoes) *NEW for 2010!*
Lumberjack Coat *NEW for 2010!*
Lumberjack hat *NEW for 2010!*

Fall snow globe *NEW for 2010!*
Fall Festival place setting
Autumn striped toque

Autumn striped sweater
Autumn leaf plaque
Cornucopia
Butternut squash soup.
Apple cider

Potted elm tree

Anything else?"
sorry didn't c you comment...

By the way i got the info from Wiki
2quinn2 is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #246
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I know...but I'm glad, because now they can eat all those jumbleberries that they haven't had an appetite for!!!

"So just to keep record, so far this year we have found:

Wheat sheaf
Woolly Golashes (shoes) *NEW for 2010!*
Lumberjack Coat *NEW for 2010!*
Lumberjack hat *NEW for 2010!*

Fall snow globe *NEW for 2010!*
Fall Festival place setting
Autumn striped toque

Autumn striped sweater
Autumn leaf plaque
Cornucopia
Butternut squash soup.
Apple cider

Potted elm tree

Anything else?"
Old 09-18-2010, 10:39 AM   #247
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

only one leaf in 40 minutes
Old 09-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #248
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by 2quinn2
sorry didn't c you comment...

By the way i got the info from Wiki
That's ok quinn, it's good to have the extra help! We can probably safely assume that the prizes from the wiki will all be FF items, but it is interesting to see when people actually get them. So far there are a few prizes that no one has reported getting yet...which is very interesting
Old 09-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #249
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
marna.............those poor babies!!!! i will help out

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Jajwag, if it makes you feel better, I remember it started out slow at first last year. By the end of the contest, the 6 minute times were VERY consistent, and everyone got the prizes they were waiting for. My guess is that they know people who have asian accounts will have a head-start over everyone else, and perhaps they make the leaves slower today to make it more equal. Think about the clubhouse right now....kids are going to trade everything they have for the new prizes, that they will have a chance to win tomorrow. I think it keeps those unfair trades at a minimum. (which is good for the kiddos!)
things do tend to finally hit a fairly even schedule.............i hope it is a little better for the upcoming euro accounts at 7. there are a lot of prizes to be won and i really want the new ones.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #250
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

LOL! i actually helped u with 2 prizes i didn't know that LOL!
2quinn2 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: