Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #2471
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Ever since the two at once came through, I have been getting leaves less than five minutes apart. The last two came only a minute apart.

It figures that WW will be going down for maintenance in a few minutes when I'm having such luck!
momcrom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #2472
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

well that stinks- kicked me off at 11:56pm as I was about to get my 1st leaf of the night!!
Old 09-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #2473
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

I've only gotten 1 leaf at a time. Just got booted off WW... 4 minutes early!
Wizard is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #2474

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

AACCKK! I could cry! I click on a leaf - the first one on my Asian account tonight, and the fourth one for the account all festival- and they LOG ME OFF! BEFORE I GET THE PRIZE!
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 11:08 PM   #2475
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Will someone please tell me how log fall fest last.
Will we still be able to click on the 25th?
It's scheduled to go until 11:59 pm on Saturday night. It sure would be nice if they would extend the time since the new prizes have been so hard to get.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #2476
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Is anyone else still active on the European accounts? My room is still up and I can walk my pet around. I'm not going to risk doing anything else, and unfortunately I haven't seen a leaf since the maintenance started, but this is so strange. All my other accounts closed but this one window is still active.

I'll hang around as long the system will let me, but it makes me wonder; If I'm still active, did the site really go down, or are they just forcing us all to take a break?
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 11:46 PM   #2477
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We've had a very difficult time finding leaves...this is not our first FF..we been on since the start...Just don't know what we are doing wrong this year!!..We do find leaves..just very few and far between....have gotten several of the new prizes..but have yet to find all of them...this is more than frustrating!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 12:09 AM   #2478
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Is anyone else still active on the European accounts? My room is still up and I can walk my pet around. I'm not going to risk doing anything else, and unfortunately I haven't seen a leaf since the maintenance started, but this is so strange. All my other accounts closed but this one window is still active.

I'll hang around as long the system will let me, but it makes me wonder; If I'm still active, did the site really go down, or are they just forcing us all to take a break?

Although I haven't seen a leaf since the other accounts went down, my little webbie continues to walk around his room at 1:07am on the only European account I had active.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:36 AM   #2479
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

I was kicked off at 11:56 ET (8:56 my time - once again West Coast has to bite the bullet for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s skewered time structure) and at 4:30 ET they are still not up.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:47 AM   #2480

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Wizard
I was kicked off at 11:56 ET (8:56 my time - once again West Coast has to bite the bullet for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s skewered time structure) and at 4:30 ET they are still not up.

Sometimes you can be still in the account when they go down.
If say you caught a leaf and clicked on it, my guess is you would have got
the "Server Error"
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: