Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #2461
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I have got squash and wheat since I logged on lol... but at least I am getting leaves
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #2462
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
WOW! It looks like everybody has gotten something different. I have a couple globes and four jackets, but no other new items. I think I have only gotten one potted elm, but six plates. I really, really, really want the boots and hat.
That's the frustrating thing I think, that people are getting vastly different prizes. It would be nice if they could make it uniform so that everyone sees the same items. Although I guess this does make the GE a little better.

I'm hoping that the maintenance tonight will address some of the issues with FF and hopefully make it easier to catch all the new items. Luckily I have some time tomorrow that I can be on and Saturday looks pretty free (although I will have some work to catch up on that I didn't quite get to with all the clicking this week )
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #2463
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Well good night, hopefully maintance will help us all tomorrow (I am clearing cache when I log off lol) now I am off to dream about WW leaves... have a good night everyone and see you in the morning!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 10:15 PM   #2464
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Well I am done for the night. I have been logged on since about 4:30 PM ET. Yes, I was on that long! Prior to yesterday, I was only using my main account, as I didn't know how to open more windows. I have 4 accounts. Last night was great. To-night there weren't as many leaves, but I thought the prizes were better. It was good because the timing was every 5 minutes, until 10:00 and after a half hour of nothing I quit. Three accounts got leaves at the same time and the last account was 1 minute after (not that I saw a leaf every 5 minutes), But it gave me 3 minutes to do the important things, like get coffee, walk around and move my legs and even go to the rest room! Boy, does that sound sad. Anyway I was better able to keep track and I found what seemed like a pattern on my accounts. This only applies to me and it's only my speculation.
Account 1 387 pets server 18 19 leaves got candle. The only new item on this account, since it started.
Account 2 67 pets server 12 23 leaves this account has received all new clothing, candle, corn display.
Account 3 3 pets server 11 25 leaves this account has received ALL new items and all old items.
Account 4 1 pet server 15 24 leaves this account has received all new items, except the globe and all old items.
The biggest account, the only one I was using, has mostly received the squash and cider.
I know the leaves are random and the prizes are random, but it just seems strange to me that the two small accounts got the new prizes. Glad I figured out how to open more windows.
Please remember this applies to only my accounts and I am just speculating. Well I have to take all the poor pets to Dr. Quack, hope he still has office hours, they are all sick, hungry and tired. They worked very hard to-day, so after the doctors, they all will get treated to the spa.
Have a good night everyone.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 10:15 PM   #2465
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Will someone please tell me how log fall fest last.
Will we still be able to click on the 25th?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 10:21 PM   #2466
Webkinz :)

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Good night all! I've had no luck the last hour and half and am going to give up also. Found 32 items tonight, mostly old items (23), but also new items (9). Missed 4 leaves so I am unsure what they might have been. Sure hope the new items come more often this weekend.

Happy Hunting!
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #2467
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Has anybody else had two leaves at at time come across? That has happened a couple of times now in the last few minutes. I've only been able to click on one of them each time though.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #2468
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

YES! duckling5011 I was just coming to post that I had two at once. Thank goodness my clicking finger worked fast enough... I got both of them! A food and a place setting
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #2469
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Someone mentioned that happening earlier in this thread. She was able to get both.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #2470
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

I have four windows up so it is hard to have enough time to grab the mouse, click on my window and then get more than one leaf! It happened again a minute ago and I missed them both.

That is great that you got them both Momcrom! Thanks for letting me know Wizard!
duckling5011 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: