Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #2451
Webkinz :)
fian5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Here is whats i have found tonight:
I have 3 accts open and two are getting leaves on the :05 and :00 even though I logged them in 2 minutes apart. My 3rd acct has only gotten 1 leaf in the past 90 minutes, but the other two have 6 leaves in the past 90 minutes (on each acct). I am noticing more of the newer items tonight and so far this is the best my accts have done. I want to thank WI for all of your great information. Whoever posted the instructions on how to open multiple accts was a life saver. If I just had the 1 acct open that was not getting any leaves, it would be so frustrating! I am still getting the hang of having multiple accts open by chasing leaves off the screen, hitting the wrong windows and even falling off my chair with wireless mouse in hand, desperately trying to get it back on the desk only to click on an add and have my computer go into the "Please Wait...." mode! Ahhh.... the good times! So, does anyone think they will bring back our favorite ghost this year? Who is ready for the famous "BOOOOO!"
fian5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #2452
pumpkin150072

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

i had to trade to get all of the new items!! and now i have the new hat,boots,and jacket, the corn set, pumpkin soup and candle and some from last year

and just got the globe yay!

Last edited by pumpkin13; 09-23-2010 at 08:47 PM..
pumpkin13 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 08:51 PM   #2453
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by psumommy
Good Evening All,

Does anyone know what the time cycle is right now? Our leaves are so far apart that I cannot quite figure it out. So right now I feel I have to stare at the screen every second! We - like many of you - are eagerly awaiting clicking on a corn display!!

Thanks and happy clicking!!
For me it is still on 5 minute chances. I am getting them more like 20 minutes apart but every now and then it will be only 10 or 5 minutes apart.

I have an alarm set that chimes every 5 minutes from the time I saw my first leaf and it always chimes just before I do see a leaf. It helps me to remember to pay attention at the time that matters so I can do other things while waiting.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:56 PM   #2454

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

I've had similar luck as fian5. One account went for 5 consecutive 5 minute intervals before falling into three 30 minute cycles and now I have had three 5 minute intervals again.

The second and third accts have been random, anywhere between 5 minutes and 45 minutes.

Old items have been prevalent, but new items are showing up too. First item I got this evening was the gourd, but the corn display eludes me.

Good Luck!
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:09 PM   #2455
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Had to take my daughter to some auditions tonight (which she made!!!!) So haven't been on, going to hang out in WW hopeful for some leaves even though it's after 10pm kt
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #2456
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

It's funny that so many people need the corn display that is the one thing, at least out of the decorative items, that I have the most of at 3. I still don't have any of the candles though
Silver8328 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #2457
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

My son has like 4 candles, 3 or 4 corn displays and a globe! My daughter has some corn displays and that is it and me welp... I don't have any corn displays, candles or globes!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:15 PM   #2458
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Smile Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Thanks bc2 and all. I still have not had any less than 20 minutes between leaves so (oops, just missed one, but at least I know the time, it was 26 minutes since the last one.) Oh well, this is our worst evening, hopefully it will get windy tomorrow!
I will trade if I hve to, but I prefer to torture myself and click them myself. Some form of masochism, I guess! Anyway, our schools are closed tomorrow for the county fair and we have a birthday party to go, our development is having a community-wide yard sale on Saturday and my daughter's birthday party is Sunday. I need to stop obsessing on leaves and do a million or so other things!! I am here until 10:30 - that's my limit tonight.

Good luck! May the winds blow leaves your way...
psumommy is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #2459
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I had hoped to see a few more leaves tonight. In an hour and a half, I've seen about 6 total on 3 accounts. I did get another hat (I now have the three I need). I'm still hoping for 2 more galoshes, 1 coat and at least one total globe and corn.

I did just get a red leaf, but it was the sheaf.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #2460

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

WOW! It looks like everybody has gotten something different. I have a couple globes and four jackets, but no other new items. I think I have only gotten one potted elm, but six plates. I really, really, really want the boots and hat.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: