Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #2351
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
I believe in Karma and I sincerely hope that whoever designed this year's Fall Festival has to sit in line at the Motor Vehicle Department for as long as I have been waiting for leaves this festival.
Lol!! Agreed!
marcialm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #2352
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

I believe in Karma and I sincerely hope that whoever designed this year's Fall Festival has to sit in line at the Motor Vehicle Department for as long as I have been waiting for leaves this festival.
haha no doubt! thats awesome! or maybe they have to spend hours and hours raking leaves from their yard!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:51 PM   #2353
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

HA! That cracked me up! Lets not forget they will have blurred vision and wont be able to see their number when they are called!
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:52 PM   #2354
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
haha no doubt! thats awesome! or maybe they have to spend hours and hours raking leaves from their yard!
Raking leaves, I almost laughed out loud at that one!!

There would be justice in the world!!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:00 AM   #2355
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Okay, I've hit a new time low! Since the leaves are still flying but are unpredictable, I didn't want to leave the computer to put my nightgown on. So I'm undressing in the dining room and a leaf goes by, lol!! Snagged it and it was a candle. Got another one same account a minute later and it was a coat.

I may be undressing in the dining room the rest of FF!! Lmbo!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:01 AM   #2356
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
Okay, I've hit a new time low! Since the leaves are still flying but are unpredictable, I didn't want to leave the computer to put my nightgown on. So I'm undressing in the dining room and a leaf goes by, lol!! Snagged it and it was a candle. Got another one same account a minute later and it was a coat.

lol thats so funny- I know how you feel I took my laptop with me earlier to brush my teeth
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #2357
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Oh ladies, we are going to need serious therapy when FF is over!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:06 AM   #2358
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm

LMBO Marcia you crack me up! Send some of the luck my way please.

I have only been able to catch 4 leaves so far, and only one new item. I do not understand why [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] is so stingy on "pixels"
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 12:10 AM   #2359
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Kari, Hi!! Rub my arm for luck! I don't know what is going on, but it's the most fun I've had during all of FF!!

Are you on your NA account? Go to Kinzcare and see if the clock sets back and then watch for leaves. Move your pet around really often and offer it food whether it is full or not. See if that does anything to jump start yours!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:12 AM   #2360
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

I Agree!!!! This has been the worst festival yet for me. I had the grandkids Sunday so I couldn't get on until 5:00 . It took 2 and a half hours to see my first leaf. It was a potted elm and 5 minutes later my screen went black and my computer crashed. I tried everything I knew and couldn't get it back up. Today (Wednesday) my son-in-law came over while I was at work & finally got it going again. I was so excited and couldn't wait to get off work. I finally got home & this time it only took 2 Hours to see my first leaf. I saw 3 leafs - Got Galoshes & the lumberjack jacket - then clicked & clicked on the third one but it wouldn't give me anything. The last leaf was at 8: 54 and I never left my computer and I never saw another leaf. It is now midnight and I'm so disappointed. I was really hoping I could make up for lost time.

Does anyone know what time the leaves stop floating? Do they go until maintence at 2:00????
crosses is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: