Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #2341
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Oh my gosh, two leaves floating by in the same window at the same time!! Snagged them both! Now that was a rush!! Coat and an elm.
marcialm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #2342
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

Red face Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
Oh my gosh, two leaves floating by in the same window at the same time!! Snagged them both! Now that was a rush!! Coat and an elm.
OMG I'm lucky if I find one during my random times on.
way to go on getting the elm tree
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #2343
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
Since you seem to still be getting leaves do you mind me asking what kind of account your on? NA, Asian, Euro??
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #2344
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

That account was NA. I have another NA one up and then one Asian. I went to the KinzCare like someone on here suggested and set my clocks back. Not sure if that had anything to do with it or not.

Leaves have slowed way down now, maybe even stopped, not sure yet!
Old 09-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #2345
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I would have to agree, which is odd because it is only around 2pm in Asia so the Asian accounts should be seeing some leaves now... strange.... I did the kinzcare too but it didn't do anything to my clocks they are still on the right time, well with the exception of maybe 10 seconds difference. I am not getting any leaves on any accounts right now.

I just got a leaf on a NA acct only 9 minutes after loggin in, so lets see if it continues!

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-22-2010 at 11:24 PM..
Old 09-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #2346
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Still no new leaves (oh my gosh, one went by just as I started typing that - cider) for me, so the party might be over. Unless that was more than one last hurrah!! The new leaf was on one of the NA accounts.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #2347
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Hmmm, another leaf - this time on the other NA account - stinky squash.

Gee, 2 minutes later and another leaf on that account - wall plate,.

3 minutes past this - toque.

Don't know what is going on, but I like it. Just wish for new prizes, that's all, lol!

Last edited by marcialm; 09-22-2010 at 11:34 PM..
Old 09-22-2010, 11:32 PM   #2348
Gift Guru

So I wrote up a info thread and while I was doing it, I noticed something that is probably the explanation for why we are getting what prizes we are getting.

I decided some leaves are common prizes (get alot of) some are fair (seen less often the the common) and some are rare (only a few have won these)

Oddly enough in each color there are 3 common prizes, 1 fair prize and 1 rare prize. I just think it was meant to be that way.... just another corkey little something I noticed lol

Yup I am seeing leaves on all 3 accounts too...
Old 09-22-2010, 11:35 PM   #2349
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
I wonder if anyone from [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] actually sits in front of their computers for hours waiting for a leaf and then getting cider or squash and thinks this is a fun game

I believe in Karma and I sincerely hope that whoever designed this year's Fall Festival has to sit in line at the Motor Vehicle Department for as long as I have been waiting for leaves this festival.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #2350
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Just got a minute apart on each of the two NA accounts. Went to KInzcare on the Asian because it has been sitting there like a dud for a while. WE'll see if that does anything at all.

The two NA account leaves follow each other. Do one window, click on another window and there is a leaf. Last two prizes were a place setting and an elm. I could do this for hours! Well, maybe.....
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: