Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 05:07 PM   #2291
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Okay leave it to me I called CS again LOL again I did not complain!!!!! All I asked is if they had any helpful hints to get the leave flying.. Said the same things as always and said tech support sent out a email to all them telling them they have sped up the timing on the leaves, so I told him I have been averaging about 2 leaves an hour and so has many many others, I told him in his free time check out this forum I am on, he said webkinzinsider LMBO, he knew... so he said believe me we read them!! He also said he and others there at CS appreciate us calling in and letting them know there are still problems, he said he is forwarding it on and then he asked if most of my items are food items, I told him they are either food or old stuff. He said he would put in a support ticket to include not only faster falling leaves but also NEW ITEMS MORE FREQUENLY!!!! YAY hopefully, this goes somewhere and we will see a BIG difference tomorrow!!

Well that was weird.... I have been sittin at the contact us page for the last hour and just changed and went to my room, when I got in my room (with same pet I was sitting at contact page and had previously been in my room) it acted like I was just logging in! Pets said they missed me etc... then 1 minute later go a leaf woot woot... was only a pressed wall leaf plate but it was a leaf
Thank you so much. I just got all set up a few mins ago and just got boots and the corn decor. So it apprears that your call helped greatly. I am excited.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #2292
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Thank you so much. I just got all set up a few mins ago and just got boots and the corn decor. So it apprears that your call helped greatly. I am excited.
I think you just happened to get lucky. I just got a place setting

Makes me feel like Charlie Brown "All I got was a Rock!"

Last edited by Ferf; 09-22-2010 at 05:12 PM..
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:12 PM   #2293
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Don't give up hope, it will happen. Most of the time is always does. Last year I got only about 3 or 4 leaf plates and was so disappointed and this year I am very happy with mine.LOL
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #2294
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Yea.. you might be the lucky duck here lol I just got some squash and a place setting lol but glad you got those awesome items!!!

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Don't give up hope, it will happen. Most of the time is always does. Last year I got only about 3 or 4 leaf plates and was so disappointed and this year I am very happy with mine.LOL
So is that a nice way to say I might get the globe next year LMBO!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:15 PM   #2295

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Are we on the five minute schedule yet?
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:16 PM   #2296
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
I think I've been on a 5 minute schedule the last hour, but the leaves still are slow to show up.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #2297
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I thnk we might be, I was getting them every 15 min and just went to 10 min.... maybe 5 will be next lol eithe way every 10 or 15 is better then 30 or 40!
Old 09-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #2298

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I'm back from getting the kiddos from school and I logged onto three accounts seven minutes ago...here's hoping something floats by soon!!!

Good luck everyone!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #2299
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Yes, since I've been on which has been since 4pm EST, it's been a 5 minute chance schedule.
I've been getting one more like every 20 minutes though.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #2300
Gift Guru

Well I was right, my 1 NA acct went from every 15 to every 10 to now every 5 wooooot woooot!!!

If your still on loooong wait times ... log out and back in!!!! Go To Your Rooms!!! LOL
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: