Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #2281
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

ok see ya!

rats i haven't been seeing any leaves, this always happens to me
pup5115 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #2282
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Of course a random "please wait" that didn't go away had to show up and ruin my decent timing. Now I am back to sitting and waiting hoping my account "activates" again so I can actually try and get some leaves. So now I am back to waiting with no leaf yet to let me know I am active again.
I hate when my timing gets messed up!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #2283
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

oh i hate it when that happens. good luck catching leaves

For some reason the leaves just stopped on my account
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 09-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #2284
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Sooooo I was logged on acct 1 (asian) from 4:48kt to now in that time I caught a grand total of 4 leaves and missed 1
2 torques
1 potted elm
1 sweater

acct 2 was logged on from 2:50kt to now in that time I caught a grand total of 6 leaves
2 Torques
1 Squash
1 Colorful Corn Display
1 Pressed Leaf Wall Plate
1 Cider

acct 3 was logged on from 2:51kt to now and I caught a grand total of 6 leaves
1 Wheat Sheaf
1 Pressed Wall Leaf Plate
2 Lumberjack Coats
1 Squash
1 Sweater

All 3 accts average is about 2 leaves an hour! Booooooo!!!! Thought [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] upped the timing due to complaints!!!!!

Well that was a challenge lol I have 3 accts open and two of the three just had a leaf floating at the same time haha.. both were yellow leaves and both were pressed leaf plates... but hey I was able to click both leaves lol

btw 1 NA acct is on a 10 min cycle, 1 acct got a leaf after 36 min and the asian acct well I haven't got a leaf in 33 min

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-22-2010 at 04:41 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #2285
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Woo, with three accounts open, I finally found the gourd candle!

All in all, I've seen about 30 leaves, and I've found 1 coat, 2 hats, 1 candle and the rest are old items.

I have seen more leaves in the last 45 minutes than before, so that's a plus.

Maybe on Friday and Saturday they can program it so the new items are more likely in each color
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #2286
kvcat

kvcat will become famous soon enough

Um, I'm not sure if this is helpful to anyone, but here:

Prize Count:
0 - Autumn Tree Globe
0 - Colorful Corn Display
0 - Gourd Table Candle
0 - Lumber Jack Coat
1 - Lumber Jack Hat
1 - Woolly Galoshes
2 - Autumn Striped Sweater
2 - Autumn Sunset Toque
3 - Baked Butternut Squash
2 - Decorative Cornucopia
2 - Decorative Wheat Sheaf
1 - Fall Festival Place Setting
3 - Hot Apple Cider
1 - Potted Elm Tree
2 - Pressed Leaf Wall Plate
--------------------------------------------
Total Leaves: 20
7 - Red Leaves
7 - Orange Leaves
6 - Yellow Leaves
kvcat is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #2287
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

I just got a yellow leaf at :36 Pressed Leaf Wall Plate. This is the fourth leaf I've had all fest.
Pandah is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:00 PM   #2288
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I seem to be having one every 20 minutes or so, I got woolly galoshes! It's great to get a new prize instead of the same old cider and sweater.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #2289
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Okay leave it to me I called CS again LOL again I did not complain!!!!! All I asked is if they had any helpful hints to get the leave flying.. Said the same things as always and said tech support sent out a email to all them telling them they have sped up the timing on the leaves, so I told him I have been averaging about 2 leaves an hour and so has many many others, I told him in his free time check out this forum I am on, he said webkinzinsider LMBO, he knew... so he said believe me we read them!! He also said he and others there at CS appreciate us calling in and letting them know there are still problems, he said he is forwarding it on and then he asked if most of my items are food items, I told him they are either food or old stuff. He said he would put in a support ticket to include not only faster falling leaves but also NEW ITEMS MORE FREQUENLY!!!! YAY hopefully, this goes somewhere and we will see a BIG difference tomorrow!! Also I was told if you would also like to let them know you are still having long wait times please call this number 888-818-8770

Well that was weird.... I have been sittin at the contact us page for the last hour and just changed and went to my room, when I got in my room (with same pet I was sitting at contact page and had previously been in my room) it acted like I was just logging in! Pets said they missed me etc... then 1 minute later go a leaf woot woot... was only a pressed wall leaf plate but it was a leaf

My two NA accts are on a 15 minute cycle (so probably 5 min cycle... my chance just comes once every 15 min )

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-22-2010 at 05:11 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #2290
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Okay leave it to me I called CS again LOL again I did not complain!!!!! All I asked is if they had any helpful hints to get the leave flying.. Said the same things as always and said tech support sent out a email to all them telling them they have sped up the timing on the leaves, so I told him I have been averaging about 2 leaves an hour and so has many many others, I told him in his free time check out this forum I am on, he said webkinzinsider LMBO, he knew... so he said believe me we read them!! He also said he and others there at CS appreciate us calling in and letting them know there are still problems, he said he is forwarding it on and then he asked if most of my items are food items, I told him they are either food or old stuff. He said he would put in a support ticket to include not only faster falling leaves but also NEW ITEMS MORE FREQUENLY!!!! YAY hopefully, this goes somewhere and we will see a BIG difference tomorrow!!
Thanks for letting us know. Maybe we'll see more new stuff (I'm up to a total of 4 new things on 3 accounts )

Maybe SantaKinz can bring me the globe or the full lumberjack outfit.

Last edited by Ferf; 09-22-2010 at 05:07 PM..
Ferf is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: