Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 02:19 PM   #2261
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Asian acct ~ no leaf in 30 minutes

NA 1 ~ Leaf after 4 minutes loggin in, then another leaf 20 minutes later

NA 2 ~ Leaf after 4 minutes loggin in, then no leaves in 24 minutes

UPDATE
Acct 1 Logged in @ 448 leaf at 521 (missed it and it was a red one too!!!!!! ugh!), 554 and 616
Acct 2 Logged in @ 250 leaf at 254, 314, 339, 359 and 409
Acct 3 Logged in @ 251 leaf at 255, 320, 330 and 340

No leaves since

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-22-2010 at 03:24 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #2262
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

In the park but can't seem to click on the leaves? Nothing happens...
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:03 PM   #2263
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

2 in 13 minutes. Clock is off for me. Apple Cider and Table centerpiece thingy

Missed a leaf cause I was watering plants! Uggh! It was red too whatever that means

The rain is slowing my computer down but not the leaves

Where is everybody?

Last edited by winterwonder101; 09-22-2010 at 03:03 PM..
Old 09-22-2010, 03:04 PM   #2264
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Winterwonder, you don't need to water your gardens. I never water any more, and they do just fine.

I dislike gardening in the rain too, very slow. I think it makes it hard to catch the leaves because it bogs my computer down.

They seem to have picked up a bit here on some accounts anyway. I think the two Euro I have up are doing the best right now.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #2265
poohemk
Webkinz :)

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Guess I will have to try the park because I still haven't seen the first leaf yet
Old 09-22-2010, 03:29 PM   #2266
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
2 in 13 minutes. Clock is off for me. Apple Cider and Table centerpiece thingy

Missed a leaf cause I was watering plants! Uggh! It was red too whatever that means

The rain is slowing my computer down but not the leaves

Where is everybody?

Whatever that means????? LOL... it means that red leaf could contain the every so sought after Falling Leaf Globe!!!!!! None of our accounts here have got that (or the candle) yet!
Old 09-22-2010, 03:29 PM   #2267
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Got Autumn Sunset Toque Only have 2 of the new prizes
Old 09-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #2268
codaykinz
Webkinz :)

DayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

My last leaf was at 1002am in the KP and i havnt gotten any since, i have been on quit a few times since 1002am this morning!
DayKinz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #2269
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Whatever that means????? LOL... it means that red leaf could contain the every so sought after Falling Leaf Globe!!!!!! None of our accounts here have got that (or the candle) yet!
I got the candle! and I can't believe I missed that!
Old 09-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #2270
Gift Guru

Ugh!!!! I am finally seeing leaves after waiting ALL day to see them and hubby will be home soon (and want to take a nap) I'll have to go from desktop to laptop... don't wanna log off lol, hubby may have to deal with the glow of WW, tapping on the keyboard and clickin of the leaves let me tell ya ..... hahaha
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: