Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 06:38 PM   #2171
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Hooray Webkinzmama2. Congrats.!!!!
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #2172
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by scastle2003
I know u might think I am nuttier then a fruit cake and my daughter (gotta love a teenager) rolled her eyes at me till she sat here and did what I have said about the food thing and caught 11 in a row. All eleven accounts got a leaf. Now yes it did take awhile and NO I never delete cache now. Check this out it was hard to screen shot with now with 12 pages. I even got the one account that has caught notta to catch a leaf. I will take more screen shots later as like I said it is very tough to do. I even ran out of food on a account and fed it a hair bow for 30 minutes till I could get to the W-shop LOL Its just been so hard to show you so I have her catching while I was screen shooting.
What is it your doing??

Logged Asian on got a leaf after 9 minutes (no leaves since, its been 24 minutes since last leaf now)

Logged DS American on no leaves even after 11 minutes, got a leaf after a 20 min wait (total wait time now is 11 min)

Logged DD American on no leaves even after 11 minutes (total wait time now is 30 min)

The party musta went to another thread... I feel like I'm all alone in this one here

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-21-2010 at 06:55 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #2173
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by scastle2003
I know u might think I am nuttier then a fruit cake and my daughter (gotta love a teenager) rolled her eyes at me till she sat here and did what I have said about the food thing and caught 11 in a row. All eleven accounts got a leaf. Now yes it did take awhile and NO I never delete cache now. Check this out it was hard to screen shot with now with 12 pages. I even got the one account that has caught notta to catch a leaf. I will take more screen shots later as like I said it is very tough to do. I even ran out of food on a account and fed it a hair bow for 30 minutes till I could get to the W-shop LOL Its just been so hard to show you so I have her catching while I was screen shooting.
I haven't been able to get on until this evening. Can you tell me what the "food" reference is?

Thanks!
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #2174
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

setting a timer for 5 minutes and feeding them regardless if they are hungry or not I make a round of all 11 accounts. Now granted it does not work everytime but I have not went without a leaf for the whole day. Might take the next 2-3 minutes to start it all over but it has worked all day long. I stay on the paper the whole time. I just fed them and got 5/11. They are all on different times. I think it has something to do with actually moving and not sitting. As long as you are doing some interaction with the pet. I just fed a party pack by mistake and got a leaf. LOL
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #2175
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I have a question... ho do y'all watch so many accounts? I'm trying 2 of my 3 && I can't figure it out... do you layer the webpages? Or something else? Thanks for the help.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #2176
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Okay caught a leaf on my DD's acct at 800kt fed pet at 801, pet said can't eat for at least another 5 minutes, I will fed pet again at 806 to see if it will work for me... I am willing to try anything now lol

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
I have a question... ho do y'all watch so many accounts? I'm trying 2 of my 3 && I can't figure it out... do you layer the webpages? Or something else? Thanks for the help.
That's exactly what I do... here is a screenshot from earlier

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-21-2010 at 07:06 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #2177
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

7:07
Red Leaf
Hot Apple Cider
Old 09-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #2178
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

Post 2050 and 2052 I was showing someone how to stack pages. Now I have my homepage set on this computer to the Welcome to Webkinz so it does make it easier. I dont know how to copy the post to show them again with picture attachments sry. I tried to Quote it but either I did it wrong or the pictures won't come with.
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #2179
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Haven't gotten anything today. Got to go study
Old 09-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #2180

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Okay caught a leaf on my DD's acct at 800kt fed pet at 801, pet said can't eat for at least another 5 minutes, I will fed pet again at 806 to see if it will work for me... I am willing to try anything now lol

That's exactly what I do... here is a screenshot from earlier

Click the image to open in full size.
Oh okay, thanks!
I finally got one! ^^
This new method is working for me.
If it keeps up, I'll add my third account!

7:12
Yellow Leaf
Leaf Wall Plate (Same account as last time)

Last edited by TheFlamedance; 09-21-2010 at 07:13 PM..
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: