Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #2151
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

So I just realized those of us with the Asian accts only have 3 days left to try to get some more leaves... I have yet to win a the candle, corn display or the globe... Just frustrates me that I dedicate hours upon hours upon hours hunting these leaves and can't get one every now and again lol my asian acct is the worst out of all the accts hardly ever gets any leaves...

Logged out and back in ... been on for 6 minutes so far (but feels like an hour already.. with all this waiting I been doin all day) so I guess I'll wait another 4 and log out and back in again..

11 minutes later no leaves on any accts... log out and back in

Okay back in changed rooms and pets... let's see how it goes now

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-21-2010 at 05:16 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 05:13 PM   #2152
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm42
Another at 5:51- (Yellow, Pressed Leaf Wall Plate)

This is the 3rd one I've had since I logged on 30 minutes ago, and I'm on Safari. @ old ones, one new. I'd really love to get a globe, but no luck so far. I seem to be getting all Yellow leaves- any data as to which prizes go with which leaves?
RED Leaves: Decorative Cornucopia, Decorative Wheat Sheaf, Hot Apple Cider, Lumberjack Coat
YELLOW Leaves: Autumn Sunset Toque, Potted Elm Tree, Pressed Leaf Wall Plate, Gourd Table Candle, Woolly Galoshes
ORANGE Leaves: Autumn Striped Sweater, Baked Butternut Squash, Fall Festival Place Setting, Lumberjack Hat

Unknown (since I haven't caught any): Autumn Tree Globe, Colorful Corn Display (actually I caught this one, I just didn't record it). Anyone know?
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #2153

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I would like the link for opening more than one account. Thanks. BTW, all old for me, 5 minute schedule, but more often not than is!
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #2154
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I got three in quizzys on a 10 minute schedule from 4:30 to 5 then nada lfor 20 minutes. Lots of cash though Logged out and tried park got one then nothing dinner time
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #2155
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
I would like the link for opening more than one account. Thanks. BTW, all old for me, 5 minute schedule, but more often not than is!
Click on the welcome to webkinz below for link...

Welcome to Webkinz
Old 09-21-2010, 05:22 PM   #2156
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

It seems like my timing is no longer 5 minutes. Seems more like it's 8 now, maybe that's just me though.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #2157

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Click on the welcome to webkinz below for link...

Welcome to Webkinz
Thanks. Sometimes I use firefox and ie, but the link will be easier and I can do more. Thanks again.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #2158
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
So I just realized those of us with the Asian accts only have 3 days left to try to get some more leaves... I have yet to win a the candle, corn display or the globe... Just frustrates me that I dedicate hours upon hours upon hours hunting these leaves and can't get one every now and again lol my asian acct is the worst out of all the accts hardly ever gets any leaves...

Logged out and back in ... been on for 6 minutes so far (but feels like an hour already.. with all this waiting I been doin all day) so I guess I'll wait another 4 and log out and back in again..

11 minutes later no leaves on any accts... log out and back in

Okay back in changed rooms and pets... let's see how it goes now
I also clear cache a LOT
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:28 PM   #2159
Gift Guru

We aren't getting any leaves at all, I have logged on and off several times after waiting the 10 minutes and nada... don't understand why it's been so bad for us today but we barely have got anything all day
Old 09-21-2010, 05:28 PM   #2160

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I got one at 6:22 (yellow - toque) and one at 6:27 (yellow - potted elm). Hope this holds up!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: