Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 10:32 AM   #2051
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

wow Congrats Cocoabean!!!! I am beginning to wonder if I am going to have to head on over to the trading room to get a globe or lumberjack hat or colorful corn display or the candle... lol Those the only prizes I haven't got... Well my DD got the colorful corn display last night, it's small sitting in the room on the floor but put it on a end table next to a sofa and it looks super cute!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #2052
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Congrats cocoabean
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:34 AM   #2053
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
wow Congrats Cocoabean!!!! I am beginning to wonder if I am going to have to head on over to the trading room to get a globe or lumberjack hat or colorful corn display or the candle... lol Those the only prizes I haven't got... Well my DD got the colorful corn display last night, it's small sitting in the room on the floor but put it on a end table next to a sofa and it looks super cute!
Thank you You'll get one I think it took me almost 200 leaves before I finally got my first pair of wooly galoshes!!!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:39 AM   #2054
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Well, I have been on for about 40 minutes and have seen two leaves so far today, both old items of course, I am starting to really hate the old items...

11:07
11:26

I hope that means there might be more today considering yesterday I got three in total yesterday after hours and hours of sitting and waiting.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #2055
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Hello I am watching 5 accounts.....my servers are 4,9,14,16,17

When you say paper....do you mean you are on the front page? I was trying it in my rooms with an occasional leaf...then switched to the front page and feeding my pets and have had nothing so far. Trying to figure out this leaf pattern (if there is one) is somewhat frustrating! Thanks for all the tips and help it is much appreciated!!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #2056
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

Average of 2 leaves per hour on the accounts I have open. It's slow going and almost no new items.

This is for the last hour

Account #1
10:41 cornucopia
11:09 cider
11:17 sweater
11:26 cornucopia
10:44 toque
11:11 wall plate
10:53 wall plate
11:11 toque
11:38 squash
10:53 squash
11:02 toque
11:00 toque
1:02 toque
11:04 cornucopia
11:13 cider
11:15 elm
11:27 globe
11:36 sweater
11:28 place setting
11:37 cornucopia
Old 09-21-2010, 10:42 AM   #2057

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Just got another globe! Up to seven total!!!
Congrats, Cocoabean!! I'm still waiting for my first globe. What color leaf was it, if you remember?

How have the leaves been falling today?? I just got the kids off to school and now I can search.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:42 AM   #2058
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

My last leaf came at 11 minutes on one account and i skipped on another. I wonder if its changing.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:44 AM   #2059
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Congrats, Cocoabean!! I'm still waiting for my first globe. What color leaf was it, if you remember?

How have the leaves been falling today?? I just got the kids off to school and now I can search.
I don't remember what color it was... The leaves have been pretty slow for me... about 2 per hour. I've gotten 38 total over 10 accounts since about 9 AM KT this morning.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:47 AM   #2060
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have had three leaves all within a span of 5 to 6 minutes between. I am usually the one who does not get leaves, so this has been nice. They are all old items, but it is functioning the way it should. If you aren't seeing any activity within a 6 minute frame, log out, wait a minute or so, log back and basically reset the leaf flow.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: