Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #2041
snickynoodles
Webkinz :)

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

China- no worries I will jump to that computer and show u a picture...you just have to resiize them. BRB
scastle2003 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 09:52 AM   #2042
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by scastle2003
I am getting them on the paper like mad on every account .......I have a timer sitting here and every 5 minutes I make a round and feed each pet and bam leaf. I feed it even if its full to get the page to do something.
Hmm... maybe I should stop starving my pets
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:15 AM   #2043
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

It think it works. I fed all pets and got leaves on 2 accts.

scastle, thank you so much. I hope this is an answer for us today.

got another after 5 mins

Last edited by gomommu41; 09-21-2010 at 10:15 AM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #2044
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I logged into 2 accounts at 10:30 & 10:31. So far I had a chance for a total of 10 leaves between both accounts, I got 6 and 1 was a new item. I am pretty happy with today's leaf count. (BTW i am on servers 14 & 17).
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #2045
snickynoodles

Donation Award 

ok I did both IE and firefox cause I did not ask which you had. IE click file new window. It will cover the other page. Hit the middle Restore Down button and then Drag it over and pull the top and bottom up and down to page. The good thing it when you restore down the next new page will be SMALL and you just need to drag it and repeat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgIE One.JPG (119.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgIE TWO.JPG (128.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpgIE THree.JPG (150.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgIE 4.JPG (142.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #2046
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

so far my timing is and am feeding every 5 mins.
:07
:09
:15
:19
Old 09-21-2010, 10:27 AM   #2047
snickynoodles

Donation Award 

OK firefox same concept. Retore Down after opening. The cool thing about fire fox is the bottome and side sliders, You should not have to drag it at all if you do no worries just move it lil by lil and it will go where you want it. In this case I did nothing but open new window over and over. Hope this helps. If you are using anything else as a Web browser I dont have any others. Sry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgone.JPG (172.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgtwo.JPG (181.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgthree.JPG (189.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgfour.JPG (200.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 09-21-2010, 10:27 AM   #2048
iamawackywinner2

I forgot to add that I am watching 4 accts. So I am averaging 1 per accts.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:28 AM   #2049
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Fed the pets... let's see what happens. Ridiculous my pets only got fed because I read it may increases my chances at a leaf... ugh... poor things.

I am going to pick up a new kitten today (a real kitten lol) I am a bit concerned at how I will multi-task litter training and leaf hunting haha....
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #2050
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Just got another globe! Up to seven total!!!
cocoabean is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: