Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 07:57 AM   #2001
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by scastle2003
More then 1/2 of the new prizes I have gotten have been on the paper. I just got the globe on the paper, the jacket & another candle. All I do it move from paper to TA, clubhouse screen ( not actually the clubhouse) and back to paper. I don't do the rooms cause with 11 screens I can't see that well LOL and it takes forever to load.
Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a try after I get back from dumping dd off at school and get done with my Wally World Fall Fest Supply trip
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 08:28 AM   #2002
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Yay! Just got a globe!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:29 AM   #2003
^
Webkinz :)

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

I am going to start searching now!
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:34 AM   #2004
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

Just got some wheat and a wall plate
Old 09-21-2010, 08:37 AM   #2005
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I had a long (expensive lol) talk with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. First off I DID NOT complain, and I told them I WAS NOT calling to complain, but simply just calling with questions.

I spoke to a gentleman who was very very nice, he stated EVERYTHING is random and all computer generated. When you log on you may have missed the point where the leaves are "activated" and that is why some have long wait times and other may be getting them faster. Once it is activated it contiues for awhile. Activation is also random. The reason we are not getting very many new prizes is "to keep the interest up" They want us to keep loggin in and keep clicking to "have fun with the challenge of getting a new prize" (which makes plenty of sense). Wait times are much greater throughout the day and faster in the evening, however, he did say they have received ALOT of complaints so they did increase the time (which you will notice after your account activates the leaves). I hope my call to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will help everyone to understand what's going on with the leaves.

All I told him is I just wondered because I do not allow my kids much computer time so my day is spent clicking leaves lol he laughed and said he understood, I told him I wasn't complain by no means and his response was "It's okay! We need the feedback!" Before we hung up he asked me my name and asked the user names for the accounts we are using. I gave him the information so I imagine he will use it for geographic reasons (to see where we are and pin point that to where others are that are having trouble seeing leaves)
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:39 AM   #2006
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

Another globe!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:42 AM   #2007
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

It looks to me like the leaves are on 9 minute intervals. I've verified this on 2 accounts. Can anyone else confirm?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:45 AM   #2008
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
It looks to me like the leaves are on 9 minute intervals. I've verified this on 2 accounts. Can anyone else confirm?
Yes, 9 minute chances here also.

Congrats on the 2 new globes!!! You must be thrilled!
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:46 AM   #2009
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Again I am only seeing your leaves
I have been on 5 accts this morning, 2 at a time, doing activities on one and watching for leaves on another for more then an hour and not one leaf. I cleared my cache before and everything.

Darn, as I was typing a leaf finally went by and I kept clicking and nothing happened. My son just wants a leaf globe.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #2010
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Thanks for the update. I just logged on and hope to see a leaf in nine minutes. Something new, please!

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
Again I am only seeing your leaves
I have been on 5 accts this morning, 2 at a time, doing activities on one and watching for leaves on another for more then an hour and not one leaf. I cleared my cache before and everything.

Darn, as I was typing a leaf finally went by and I kept clicking and nothing happened. My son just wants a leaf globe.
I read somewhere that if you click and nothing happens, try clicking just in front of the leaf. Hope that helps.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: