Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 07:45 AM   #11
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Fall Festival Begins September 19th

YAY i love fall feastival
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2010, 07:46 AM   #12
hee ♥♥
Webkinz :)

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i'm so excited (: the new home page is sooo cute too!
taffeta is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 07:49 AM   #13
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Yippee! I love fall fest, I can't wait! Have a blast everyone and get your clicking fingers ready!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 07:52 AM   #14
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I can not wait!!!!! I will get my chair ready, go to the chiropractor so my back is ready, wear my moisturizing gloves so my fingers are ready and I will be fully prepared for a long fall fest!!!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 07:59 AM   #15
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Smile Fall Fest Is Coming!! How Many Leaves Did You Catch?

Hello Everyone,

The Fall Fest is Coming!! Fall Fest is Coming!!
Sept. 19th - Sept. 25th

So catch those colorful leaves and post here once a day and I'll add your leaf total to the list.

When you post your first total then keep track and post here once a day, not your grand total just your total from the last time you posted. This will make it easier and less confusing for everyone.

Let's see if we can exceed last year's total of 11,317

Places to find Falling Leaves

1. The Party Cove
2. Clubhouse
3. Contact us page of the newspaper
4. Quizzy's
5. Kinville Academy
6. Any of your Webbies rooms
7. Gem Hunt
8. Curio Shop
9. Playing Pool in the Clubhouse
10. Playing games in your Webbies room. (except Farm Frenzy, it doesn't let you catch the leaf when your piece is moving)
11. During a trade in the Trading Room
12. Employment Office
13. Kinzstyle Outlet
14. Playing in your Zumbuddies room
15. Kinzville Park (Collect trash and leaves)

(Feel free to let me know of other places and I'll post them)

Leaves will be flying by anywhere that your dock is visible.
Click on a leaf and Surprise! – you get a really great prize.

Yeah we have new prizes this year check out the Wiki
(Picture Gallery) Click-to-Win Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Happy Fall Fest!!
&
Happy Clicking!!

When Fall Fest begins we will all look like this then like this and at the end like this .

Here is a link to pull up multiple WW accounts http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Last edited by sz11401; 09-17-2010 at 05:39 AM..
Old 09-15-2010, 08:02 AM   #16
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

YES! I love fall fest.. woo hoo
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 08:07 AM   #17

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

I cant wait I love the fall fest!!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 08:11 AM   #18
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: Fall Festival Begins September 19th

Wonderful news! My kids and I love fall and the Fall Fest is a good sign that fall is on its way! My daughter's birthday is today, so she will think this news is a great present. Her birthday is also her Webkinz anniversary. It is 3 years ago today, we were lured into the Wonderful World of Webinz!

Happy clicking everyone!
psumommy is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 08:15 AM   #19

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I love fall fest! It's going to be hard to get all my school done during the day. Whoohoo!
Old 09-15-2010, 08:16 AM   #20
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

oh boy! i am so happy! i have been looking forward to this
jagular is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: