Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 10:50 PM   #1981
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
I'm really not convinced that the number of items in the docks make a difference. I just got a leave at 11:17 and the next one at 11:44! That's 27 minutes. What kind of a schedule is that?!?
I mean, its not 11 minutes or 6 or 5!
mlh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 10:51 PM   #1982
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Just got 1.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:55 PM   #1983

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I mean, its not 11 minutes or 6 or 5!
I haven't seen any time pattern except for earlier today when it was 11 minutes for me. I think it's much more random that it's been before. Some accounts are getting them every five minutes, others won't see leaves for hours! Crazy!!

The only pattern I see is what prizes you get from which color leaves.

Good luck!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:58 PM   #1984
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I think that if they would set the time at every 1 minute maybe we would get them every 6 minutes.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:59 PM   #1985
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I had a terrible time this morning. I was trying to use Google Chrome. Only got 1 leaf on each account from 10 AM 'til 2. Everything would either freeze up or get "please wait" and I would have to log out. So I was happy when things started to work after 4! Hope that everyone has better luck tomorrow!
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:00 PM   #1986
iamawackywinner2

Nite all. I am falling asleep watchin' screens. Good luck to you all.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:07 PM   #1987
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
I haven't seen any time pattern except for earlier today when it was 11 minutes for me. I think it's much more random that it's been before. Some accounts are getting them every five minutes, others won't see leaves for hours! Crazy!!

The only pattern I see is what prizes you get from which color leaves.

Good luck!!!
Between 6 PM and 9, my schedule was 5 minutes. Of course, I didn't get leaves every 5 minutes but I did get a bunch then, at least on one account. I thought it would be back to 11 minutes now but 27 isn't divisible by much of anything!

Well, I guess it could be 9 minutes?
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #1988
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Does anyone know if the leaves shut down after midnight Kinz time?

Update - - - answered my own question, got a potted elm! Have a great night, all!

Last edited by Aries962; 09-20-2010 at 11:25 PM..
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:20 AM   #1989
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Dear MLH, Can you please share with us the server you are getting the leaves on. I have 10 accts, each is on a different server. I have not tried them all yet. Would very much appreciate your help.
Thank you, Pat
Okay, so here's the deal. The account that got 17 leaves in a 3 hour period (6 PM - 9) is on server 17 (what a coincidence!). The account that got 7 leaves in the same period is on server 1. Everything else was the same EXCEPT the server 1 account has more items in its dock. You can make up your own mind if that makes a difference or not. I would love to hear a definitive answer on that! Both on IE, both had 1 pet in a small room with no animated objects and no animated ads. On Sunday between noon and 4 PM, the server 17 account got 12 leaves as opposed to only 4 on the server 1 account. At other times I had bad luck on both accounts for a number of reasons.

Of course, by tomorrow this might all have changed but I do know that Dixie says she is on a server that is...I don't recall her exact word but something like wonky.

In any case, to all WIers:

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind always be at your back...blowing all those pesky leaves off the WW trees and directly onto your waiting cursor! Peace!
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:18 AM   #1990
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I am in IE now. The account with the larger numbers of leaves does have fewer things in its dock than the one that gets less leaves. I know there is debate concerning if that makes a difference or not. Of course I am not getting many now since it is so late. That count was 3 hourss between 6 PM and 9.
Not sure that makes a difference. My account with the least dock items has had two leaves in over six total hours of watching.
Another account, opened at the same time, for the same length of time, has 1500+ items in the dock and gets more leaves....seven leaves to the 300 items docks two.

I think the whole thing is random. Random if you see one and random what you get.

Whatever the answer is...the kiddos were bored the first day and gave up. I open multiple windows and hope I see one on an account while doing their gardening and making money at Quizzy's.
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: