Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #1961
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

5 minutes??? May be 50? It looks closer.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #1962
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Here is our schedules so far *****updated***** all on IE server

My Asian acct:
Logged on 853am kt
Leaf at 9:20kt Red leaf apple cider
Leaf at 9:29kt Red Leaf Lumberjack jacket

Leaf at 9:47kt Red leaf Cornucopia
Got booted
Logged on again at 9:54kt

Leaf at 10:40kt Orange leaf cornucopia

Leaf at 11:16kt Orange Leaf Place Setting
Leaf at 11:34kt Orange Leaf Wheat Sheaf
No leaves since (2 hours, 49 minutes Total 6 Leaves)

My DS American acct
Logged in at 6:54kt
Leaf at 7:19kt Orange Leaf Sweater
Leaf at 7:24kt Red Leaf Missed it
Leaf at 7:34kt Yellow Leaf Torque
Leaf at 7:39kt Yellow Leaf Pressed Leaf Plate
Leaf at 7:49kt Yellow Leaf Potted Elm
Got booted
Logged back in at 7:56kt
Leaf at 8:00kt Orange Leaf Wheat Sheaf
Leaf at 8:10kt Yellow Leaf Wooley Galashes
Leaf at 8:35kt Yellow Leaf Pressed Leaf Plate

Leaf at 8:55kt Orange Leaf Sweater

Leaf at 9:10kt Red Leaf Cornucopia
Leaf at 9:35kt Orange Leaf Sweater
None since (2 hrs, 49 minutes Total 11 Leaves)

My DD American acct
Logged in at 6:56kt
Leaf at 7:05kt Yellow Leaf Pressed Leaf Plate
Leaf at 7:41kt Orange Leaf Sweater
Leaf at 7:46kt Red Leaf Missed it
Got Booted
Logged back in at 7:56kt
Leaf at 8:11kt Yellow Leaf Wooley Galashes
Leaf at 8:27kt Orange Leaf Cider

Leaf at 8:52kt Red Leaf Cornucopia

Leaf at 9:07kt Orange Leaf Colorful Corn Display
None since (2 hrs, 47 minutes Total 7 Leaves)
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:49 PM   #1963
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

All Kinz time

So far I've got

8:40 pm Coat
8:50 pm Tree
8:55 pm Squash
9:15 Apple Cider

so far that's been it and it is now or should be 9:48 pm Kinz Time
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:24 PM   #1964
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

One thing the entire 3 hours i was on. Really [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]?
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #1965
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing the last several posts prompts me to ask this question:

Does anyone know what color leaves the 'new' items are in? Are they spread out in the reds, oranges and yellows, or are they mostly in one color?

I have only received one 'new' item, the coat, and I believe it was a red leaf.

Is there any pattern?

And in the last hour, I've seen three leaves (all before 10PM KT) and I got the squash, wheat sheaf and pressed leaf plate.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #1966

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
Seeing the last several posts prompts me to ask this question:

Does anyone know what color leaves the 'new' items are in? Are they spread out in the reds, oranges and yellows, or are they mostly in one color?

I have only received one 'new' item, the coat, and I believe it was a red leaf.

Is there any pattern?

And in the last hour, I've seen three leaves (all before 10PM KT) and I got the squash, wheat sheaf and pressed leaf plate.
The new prizes are spread out among the red, orange and yellow leaves. I can't remember the exact distribution, but for me the lumberjack jacket has been red leaves, woolly galoshes have been yellow leaves. I haven't received the globe or candle and I can't remember what color leaf gave me the corn decoration.

Earlier in this thread someone else had posted the pattern of what color leaves were giving which prizes.

Good luck!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #1967
Gifted

moosenvelvet will become famous soon enough

Is anyone having problems with their globes? I've gotten 2 - each on a different account. I can't seem to move them around the room once I place them in there. When I hover over it with my mouse in edit mode - i still get the mouse pointer and not the hand to move it around. :-/
moosenvelvet is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #1968

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by moosenvelvet
Is anyone having problems with their globes? I've gotten 2 - each on a different account. I can't seem to move them around the room once I place them in there. When I hover over it with my mouse in edit mode - i still get the mouse pointer and not the hand to move it around. :-/
I haven't been lucky enough to win a globe, but when I've had a similar problem with other items, I've found that logging out and then logging back in solved the problem. Good luck!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:41 PM   #1969
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by moosenvelvet
That sounds like it is stuck in your room. If it is on the floor, fill out the "stuck item" on the ww customer service page, or call webkinz. If it is on a table, you may get it unstuck by leaving the room, & then returning through the same door. Avoid placing items on a table on a rug--that increases the likelyhood of getting stuck. Also try & limit the number of items in a room. I room should not be packed full w/ items, or some small items may get stuck. Good luck!

Last edited by momwhoplays; 09-20-2010 at 09:47 PM..
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #1970
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Yes, I think that it is the server. I have had 2 accounts open for the exact same time--2 different servers. One got 17 items and the other got 7. Which means that those who have one account on the second server do not have the same chances as those with one account on the first server. I am sorry about that. I wjsh it could be fairer for everyone.
Dear MLH, Can you please share with us the server you are getting the leaves on. I have 10 accts, each is on a different server. I have not tried them all yet. Would very much appreciate your help.
Thank you, Pat
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: