Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #1931
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz*lover
Safari is all i got, and i clicked a red leaf and got "please wait.."
Safari has been a real problem for me. I get 'please wait' when I'm sitting in my room...I get 'please wait' while a leaf is floating by and I can't click on it. I've nearly given up on it for WW.

Can you possibly download Firefox? It's free and works with Mac (at least my MIL says so and she only uses Mac).

I'm running Windows Vista, but I have Safari for my iPhone, so I use it for WW when I need to open more than one account at a time. This is the first time I have had major issues with it.

Good luck!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 05:48 PM   #1932
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Finally got a leaf after an hour an a half, and wouldn't you know it... It wouldn't let me click on it

After 20 min now, I got a red leaf and got cider.

Last edited by lightning bolt; 09-20-2010 at 05:48 PM..
Old 09-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #1933
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

So are the leaves coming quicker? I haven't been on all afternoon.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:57 PM   #1934
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

another slow day for me with the leaves ... just when I think there is pattern ... it skips the next time and I go without leaves again for a long period.
footie is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #1935
mygra will become famous soon enough

well i think i am on a 15 minutes cycle....and seems to be the same two things...cider,,and butternut squash
mygra is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #1936
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Logged on my Asian acct at 8:53am kt ~ no leaves

Logged on my DS's American acct at 6:54pm kt ~ no leaves

Logged on my DD's American acct at 6:56pm kt ~ Leaf at 7:05 (9 minutes)
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:11 PM   #1937

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I logged on and got a leaf at 4 minutes, then 5 minutes later. Then, it was 15 minutes until the next one. I don't know what kind of a schedule that it is! I still don't have anything new.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #1938
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

only new prizes we have got (on all 3 accts combined) is the lumberjack jacket and wooley shoes
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #1939
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
I logged on and got a leaf at 4 minutes, then 5 minutes later. Then, it was 15 minutes until the next one. I don't know what kind of a schedule that it is! I still don't have anything new.
You have a CHANCE at a leaf every 5 minutes.

The timing and odds of getting a leaf are fine to me right now. BUT, over 32 sweaters and 1 globe... the odds of getting the 6 new prizes are incredibly low! It is not even at all
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #1940
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

I got a red one! I won hot apple cider!
demogorgon is offline Male
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: