Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 09:46 AM   #181
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Thanks guys!

"So just to keep record, so far this year we have found:

Wheat sheaf
Wooly Golashes (shoes) *NEW for 2010!*
Sweater (type unknown)
Fall Festival place setting
Apple cider

Autumn sunset toque
Butternut squash soup
Cornucopia
Wall leaf plaque

Anything else?"
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 09:46 AM   #182
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I'm getting some reports by PM. Here's my list:

Decorative Wheat Sheaf, Hot Apple Cider, Fall Festival Place Setting, Autumn Sunset Toque, Autumn Striped Sweater, Pressed Leaf Wall Plate, Decorative Cornucopia, Baked Butternut Squash,
FIA is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #183
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by footie
Bindidog - the fall sweater I got is the same one your pet is wearing in your signature
Thanks Footie!!

"So just to keep record, so far this year we have found:

Wheat sheaf
Wooly Golashes (shoes) *NEW for 2010!*
Fall Festival place setting
Autumn sunset toque
Autumn sunset sweater
Butternut squash soup.
Apple cider

Anything else?"
Old 09-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #184
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I'm so excited! This year I'll actually have time to click!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #185
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Just 2 Apple Ciders for me -- man, are they coming slow!!!

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #186
illiam has a bunny

Yes FIA, but Cheeky also got the new golashes! There is a picture about 5 pages back...
Old 09-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #187
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Hey Bert! I haven't seen any leaves yet. Three accounts open.
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #188
illiam has a bunny

Click the image to open in full size.

Here they are...
Old 09-18-2010, 09:49 AM   #189

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

bindi can we add nothing to the list? i still have not seen any fly by.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #190
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
iwonder if someone who controls my server is laughing a me saying wait lets not turn it on in her area so that we can watch her sit all day with nothing lol

45 minutes no leaves aggghhhh need to get one and I am sure it will be cider when I do lol
Just to confirm, you are on an Asian acct, right? Because leaves have not started falling yet in the Euro or USA acts yet (will start at midnight Sat-into-Sunday in each of those zones).

Hope you get some soon!!
Zeb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: