Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 02:08 PM   #1851
I, Are Thankfull!
Webkinz :)

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by kiwi-kinz
I'm not typically a whiner - usually I encourage people to be patient, but this has been BRUTAL! I took a day off work to try to get these leaves knocked out. I've missed X8 11 minute cycles -- nothing. checked my net connection, it's fine. account isn't locked up either. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong :-(
Kiwi YOU are not doing anything wrong. I too feel your frustration. I have gotten 3 leaves since this started yesterday. I've been looking for leaves for 2 days! I've tried everything!! I just don't have leaves flying either. So, it's nothing you're doing wrong. I really think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is terrible for this programming. Some people are getting many and some of us are getting none. Shame on you [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!
april1013 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #1852
kiwi-kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm trying to be patient. It's just frustrating as you noted. I may resort to trading my surplus rare items for the items I'm missing. Perhaps that's the route to go :-)
kiwi-kinz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #1853

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz*lover
I run safari, does anyone else? And what has your luck been like?
On Safari, I've had OK luck with the leaves floating by, but terrible luck with the 'please wait'. I'm pretty sure I've lost at least five prizes because they've floated by but I couldn't click on them and I got the dreaded 'please wait'. I've had to 'x' out (couldn't even log out) and start over. Only to have it happen again. FF and IE have been better for me and Chrome doesn't support WW at all on my computer (half the screen is blue and I can't get to the 'things to do' tab).

Good luck!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #1854
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Leaf 6 for the day - a lumber jack hat. WooHoo, my first new item.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #1855
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ok I logged out and back in to see if I get the same pattern
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #1856
crazydragon83

crazydragon83 is on a distinguished road

hi i'm gonna try your idea about the room, do zums count as an animated item?
crazydragon83 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:27 PM   #1857
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I have no zums with my pets so not sure if that will affect anything or not

Again there is no guarantee this is a "key" to getting leaves to come faster, just a ray of hope... you have nothing to lose to try...

For anyone else that wants to try...

Some are using these instructions and it is working for them (including me) and others it is not working for, so if you want to try here ya go

Using IE server

1. Close all windows
2. Clear your cache
3. Open your WW window
4. Log in
5. Take 1 pet to a medium sized room
6. Make sure the are the only pet in that room
7. Make sure there aren't any animated items in the room (animated ads doesn't matter)
8. Wait 11 minutes from log in (you should get a leaf within that time)
9. After getting your leaf move your pet a couple squares within that room
10. Wait another 11 minutes you will get another leaf

I will start now keeping track of which acct is doing what and update it each page if nobody minds...

DS NA

DD NA

Me Asian

So in an hour on 11 minute cycles
DS American got 4 leaves

DD American got 4 leaves

My Asian got 4 leaves

these leaves (no pun intended lol) me to believe even though they are running on a 11 minute cycle you actually have a chance at a leaf every 15 minutes or at least 4 times in an hour

As you can see I was skipped twice on two accounts (22 minutes) then leaf... now my account was skipped when the other two got their leaves... I am wondering if its 11, 11 then 22, we will see what happens next 11 minute cycle
Old 09-20-2010, 02:28 PM   #1858
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Animation doesn't matter. I got several leaves in my backyard park yesterday and it has an animated waterslide, trees etc in it.

The trading room is probably the way to go for most. Much easier to trade for them than to dedicate days to trying to get that one leaf that might be the item you want. I've seen a lot of hats offered in the trading room but not many jackets or shoes yet.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:29 PM   #1859
kiwi-kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I've logged out and logged back in as well. Leaf appeared within three minutes at 3:28. Let's see where we go from here!
kiwi-kinz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #1860
Gift Guru

Read my post again, I added more info...

I have been skipped for 22 minutes too, but on the third 11 minute cycle I got it... I narrowed it down to 4 leaves an hour

For anyone else that wants to try...

Some are using these instructions and it is working for them (including me) and others it is not working for, so if you want to try here ya go

Using IE server

1. Close all windows
2. Clear your cache
3. Open your WW window
4. Log in
5. Take 1 pet to a medium sized room
6. Make sure the are the only pet in that room
7. Make sure there aren't any animated items in the room (animated ads doesn't matter)
8. Wait 11 minutes from log in (you should get a leaf within that time)
9. After getting your leaf move your pet a couple squares within that room
10. Wait another 11 minutes you will get another leaf

I will start now keeping track of which acct is doing what and update it each page if nobody minds...

DS NA 1:45 ~ no leaves... 1:56 ~ no leaf 2:07 ~ Leaf (cider).... 2:18 ~no leaf... 2:29~Leaf(cider) 2:40~ leaf (lumberjack coat) 2:51~Leaf (potted elm) 3:02~no leaf 3:13~
DD NA 1:47 ~ no leaves... 1:58 ~ no leaf 2:09 ~ Leaf (wooley shoes) ... 2:20 ~ Leaf (cider) 2:31 ~ Leaf(torque) 2:42~no leaf 2:53~Leaf (butternut squash) 3:04~no leaf 3:15~
Me Asian 3:48 ~ Leaf (wheat sheaf)... 3:59 ~ Leaf (Butternut Squash) 4:10 ~ no leaf.. 4:21 ~no leaf
4:32 ~ Leaf (lumberjack jacket) 4:43~no leaf 4:54~Leaf (potted elm) 5:05~no leaf 5:16~

So in an hour on 11 minute cycles
DS American got 4 leaves

DD American got 4 leaves

My Asian got 4 leaves

these leaves (no pun intended lol) me to believe even though they are running on a 11 minute cycle you actually have a chance at a leaf every 15 minutes or at least 4 times in an hour

New Tracking (I logged off and back on here is what has been going on since then)

DS NA @ 3:34~ Nothing 3:40~Leaf (wooley shoes)
DD NA @ 3:35~ got it (cornucopia) 3:41~ Leaf (torque)
Me Asian @ 5:32~ Nothing 5:43~

As you can see I was skipped twice on two accounts (22 minutes) then leaf... now my account was skipped when the other two got their leaves... I am wondering if its 11, 11 then 22, we will see what happens next 11 minute cycle.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-20-2010 at 02:43 PM..
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: