Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #1761
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Don't give up, I have missed a couple 11 minute cycles but like I said they are coming quicker then before!!
I tried you plan it didn't work for me Can you tell me what browser you're using,Please
Firefox or Internet explorer
Gwenda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #1762
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!!!! I am getting regular leaves here .... either I figured it out or [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] upped the timing.... either way follow these instructions and let me know how you do....

1. Close all windows

2. Clear your cache
3. Open your WW window
4. Log in
5. Take 1 pet to a medium sized room
6. Make sure the are the only pet in that room
7. Make sure there aren't any animated items in the room (animated ads doesn't matter)
8. Wait 11 minutes from log in (you should get a leaf within that time)
9. After getting your leaf move your pet a couple squares within that room
10. Wait another 11 minutes you will get another leaf

Just remember it is still just a chance, I have missed a couple 11 minute cycles but like I said we are getting tons of leaves doing this instead of 1 every hour like it was!
Can we play games while we wait or just sit there???
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 12:01 PM   #1763
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

There has always been a pattern to the leaves. It is currently at 11 minute chances. I do not believe that where you wait (as long as you can see your dock) matters. You will get a chance at a leaf every 11 minutes.

You are not getting as many leaves as yesterday because yesterday was a peak day (Sunday). From past fests... on Saturday and Sunday for most of the day, you have 6 minute chances. On Monday through Friday it will pick up in the afternoon. I think it changes at 4 pm when the hourlies start and stays at 6 minute chances for several hours... I don't think the 6 minute chances run all the way until 11 like the hourlies... I think it goes back to the 11 minute chances around 9 if I recall correctly... I'll look into the exact time it switches back tonight.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 12:01 PM   #1764
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I am using IE

I haven't tried playing games yet so not sure(have you got a leaf yet?)

For those of you who wait your 11 minutes after following the instructions give it another 11 minutes, it took one of my accts 22 minutes to get going.... don't give up!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #1765

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Aren't the medium sized rooms the rooms you get when you adopt your first 9 pets?
yes they are the ones hope this helps! also i called [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] this am and told them about the long times it took to see the leaves, had a 15 min. discussion with her. i told her we were all frustrated and she said she would see what she could do good luck everyone! also Justin said he called, and she said it would pick up when the kids come home from school? we will see
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #1766
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

No not yet, been on for 12 minutes
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #1767
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Okay well give it another 11 it is working for me and a few others... just need to get it going!
Old 09-20-2010, 12:04 PM   #1768

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I am using IE

I haven't tried playing games yet so not sure(have you got a leaf yet?)

For those of you who wait your 11 minutes after following the instructions give it another 11 minutes, it took one of my accts 22 minutes to get going.... don't give up!
I've been on firefox, will switch to IE & see if it helps. Thanks
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 12:05 PM   #1769
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

It's odd that as I have multiple accounts and multiple windows open they only seem to fly on one account... hmmm
kwgriffi is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 12:06 PM   #1770
Gift Guru

No leaves that 11 minute cycle on all 3 accts... it happens... but I have got more doing this the last hour then I have got all yesterday and today combined before doing it
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: