Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #1731
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

sunset striped sweater @ 9:16
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #1732
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

It really WORKS!!!!! Just got another leaf on my son's acct just as I thought I would... YAY!!!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #1733

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

12:17 Kinz Time Pressed Leaf Wall Plate
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:27 AM   #1734
Gift Guru

lily1117 is just really nicelily1117 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
It really WORKS!!!!! Just got another leaf on my son's acct just as I thought I would... YAY!!!!
webkinzmomma are you on IE or firefox? It's not working for me
lily1117 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #1735

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Perfect!!!!

Following my instructions I am now on an exact 11 minute schedule for all 3 accts I have open!!!

You have to try it what do you have to lose!!!!

Mods: Do you want to note the instructions for others if some try it here and it works???

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!!!! I am getting regular leaves here .... either I figured it out or [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] upped the timing.... either way follow these instructions and let me know how you do....

1. Close all windows
2. Clear your cache
3. Open your WW window
4. Log in
5. Take 1 pet to a medium sized room
6. Make sure the are the only pet in that room
7. Make sure there aren't any animated items in the room (animated ads doesn't matter)
8. Wait 11 minutes from log in (you should get a leaf within that time)
9. After getting your leaf move your pet a couple squares within that room
10. Wait another 11 minutes you will get another leaf

Son's American should get another leaf at 12:16pm kt
Daughter's American should get another leaf at 12:19pm kt
My Asian should get another leaf at 2:20am kt
Wow! It worked! I was the most leafless person around and then I tried your instructions. Exactly 11 minutes and a leaf!!!
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #1736
I Love Webkinz

1ginger is on a distinguished road

Ok I am have done what you said lets see what happens. Funny thing is I had no medium rooms. So just bought new ones and put pets in plain gray room. Thanks for the tips.
1ginger is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:30 AM   #1737

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Okay going to try the suggestions as I have not had one leaf as yet .... which is actually typical for me and Fall Fest. I so want to play and have fun!!!
yingyang94 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:31 AM   #1738
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Just remember even following my plan it is still just a chance, you may not get them in one of the 11 minute cycles but we are getting lots more then we did all day yesterday and all this morning.... and........... another leaf!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by pagehanna
Wow! It worked! I was the most leafless person around and then I tried your instructions. Exactly 11 minutes and a leaf!!!

So happy to hear!!! I just got 2 more leaves right on time!!! YAY!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:35 AM   #1739

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Sorry webkinzmomma, it is not working for me either. I've caught about 5 leaves in 4 hours since this has started. I have not received any of the new things, but I am getting the stuff I didn't catch last year. My kids were on WW over the weekend. They are only allowed 1 hour per day. They never saw a leaf. I hope that is not what [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] wants. They'd rather do poptropica than Webkinz nowadays anyway. They had been excited about catching leaves, but 4 hours all together and nothing?
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:36 AM   #1740
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Sorry webkinzmomma, it is not working for me either. I've caught about 5 leaves in 4 hours since this has started. I have not received any of the new things, but I am getting the stuff I didn't catch last year. My kids were on WW over the weekend. They are only allowed 1 hour per day. They never saw a leaf. I hope that is not what [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] wants. They'd rather do poptropica than Webkinz nowadays anyway. They had been excited about catching leaves, but 4 hours all together and nothing?
Have you tried the instructions I just posted a little bit ago???? I never seen any leaves hardly ever until I tried a few things now it's working like a charm!
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: