Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #1711
TIRED OF BEING WACKY
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I am on webkinz, going to the park.
Zone:light blue
Kc+
Number:004.
Can someone join me?
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #1712

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I've been trying to catch leaves since the fall fest began. I've tried all the tips I've read. I'll stay in one room for an hour and nothing. I've caught three leaves total. I wasn't around for the last fall fest, but I was on WW for the winter fest and the goo goo berry fest and I don't remember them being a problem. I know something is going wrong for some of the WW users. It's almost noon and I haven't seen a single leaf today.
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #1713
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Okay so if I figured this out right I will get one on my asian acct at 1:58am asian kt, my daughter should see one on her american acct at 11:57am kt and my son again at 11:54am kt
Remember it is a CHANCE every 11 minutes not a guarantee.

I log them in as fast as I can and line them all up. That way, with the 11 minute chances I have about a 9 minute break to do whatever...

laundry
clean kitchen
iron (I do recommend however to stop ironing when your 11 minute chance comes up, at winterfest I had an iron burn on my upper arm from leaning over to grab the mouse)

just be back at the computer in time to watch at your 11 minute intervals

also, remember to click something to keep the account active so it won't log out.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #1714
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
I have a question from my daughter. She asked me the other day and I had no idea then I forgot about it. Seeing the sick pets reminded me. Her question is. When your pet is sick and you don't take care of it the #'s keep dropping. Does it ever drop too low. She knows it won't virtually die or anything but wondered if it got too low to play with. I told her I had no idea and she doesn't want to experiment with her pet to find out so I thought I'd ask here. LOL

Can they get all the way to zero (do they go to zero?) on happiness, health and food and still play like normal?
The only thing is you can't do jobs or go on vacation til you see Dr. Quack and heal up My poor pet is at all 0's right now And the kids pets are all headed there too I have to heal them up before they come home though! lol!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #1715

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Are you able to use this link?
Welcome to Webkinz
It will let me open up another window, but won't let me log in. New computer. Suppose I should get out the book. Maybe something is supposed to be disabled? Thanks anyway.

Yes, not one of my kids cries over not finding leaves... from the youngest to the oldest (all 4). Perhaps they are more concerned with the games, or decorating or know that I'll get the items for them. But truthfully, they aren't that concerned with them. If they see one, they think it's cool and try to click it, but finding leaves isn't their priority and I have quite a range of ages here Hard work and perseverance will pay off And I won't be calling either
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #1716
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Another 40 minutes, not one leaf. All that is happening is my pet is getting hungry. I'm done for the day. I sure hope these leaves appear more before fall fest is over!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #1717
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
I have a question from my daughter. She asked me the other day and I had no idea then I forgot about it. Seeing the sick pets reminded me. Her question is. When your pet is sick and you don't take care of it the #'s keep dropping. Does it ever drop too low. She knows it won't virtually die or anything but wondered if it got too low to play with. I told her I had no idea and she doesn't want to experiment with her pet to find out so I thought I'd ask here. LOL

Can they get all the way to zero (do they go to zero?) on happiness, health and food and still play like normal?
The only one that my girls have ever been down to zero is happiness after getting the ghost on vacation but they quickly bring it right back up to 100% because they like their pets to be happy, healthy, and full.

I THINK that I read somewhere that if your pet is sick they cannot go on vacation but that is the only thing I think I have read regarding limiting the play of the pets.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:02 AM   #1718
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!!!! I am getting regular leaves here .... either I figured it out or [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] upped the timing.... either way follow these instructions and let me know how you do....

1. Close all windows
2. Clear your cache
3. Open your WW window
4. Log in
5. Take 1 pet to a medium sized room
6. Make sure the are the only pet in that room
7. Make sure there aren't any animated items in the room (animated ads doesn't matter)
8. Wait 11 minutes from log in (you should get a leaf within that time)
9. After getting your leaf move your pet a couple squares within that room
10. Wait another 11 minutes you will get another leaf

Update us see if it is working or not may just be my accts and there was 1 time I didn't get a leaf in the 11 minutes but after that 11 minutes I waited another 11 min and got another leaf
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:02 AM   #1719
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

There's a little more info in the WIki about multiple windows...
Multiple Accounts - Webkinz Insider Wiki
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #1720
BBMommy has disabled reputation

Time for a lunch a break. Good luck with the leaves everyone.

Oh and on a side note. I love seeing everyones fall avatars and signatures. They're giving me fall fever.
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: